A2S Protection PSK Paracord Bracelet 8-in-1 Personal Survival Kit Urban & Outdoors Survival Knife, Fire Starter, Glass Breaker, Survival Whistle, Signal Mirror, Fishing Hook & String, Compass
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- URBAN & OUTDOORS 8-IN-1 SURVIVAL TOOL: Navigate your way through the wilderness with the built-in HIGH-QUALITY COMPASS securely embedded in your buckle. The hidden FLINT FIRESTARTER allows you to quickly generate sparks by scraping the STRIKER against the MAGNESIA ROD. The sparks generated will enable you to ignite your tinder which in turn will ignite the kindling for your fire. Use your fire scraper as an EMERGENCY KNIFE.
- FASHIONABLE & FUNCTIONAL: Not only do the PSK Paracord bracelets look great on your wrist but wearing them could one day mean the difference between life and death. Blow THE EMERGENCY WHISTLE and create noise levels of up to 100db – equivalent to the sound of a chainsaw – to reveal your location to potential rescuers. The small mirror is a way to make silent light signals in case of an emergency. The fishing hook and string is a handy solution for emergency food.
- The GLASS BREAKER embedded in the buckle is the tool anyone needs to carry while traveling by car or public transportation. LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Carry your paracord bracelets on your wrist or attach them to your backpack. With only 1.7 oz in weight, there is absolutely no reason why you should ever leave your survival bracelet behind | STYLISH WRISTBAND WITH SMOOTH TEXTURE – Adjustable size comfortably fits all wrist sizes between 8 -9 inches.
- UNMATCHED POWER & VERSATILITY: Known as the most versatile cord in existence the A2S PSK paracord has been tried & tested to a minimum breaking point of 550lbs/250kg. Deploy your 12 FEET OF PARACORD in any situation where a robust rope or cordage is needed. Use one of the finer SEVEN INNER STRANDS as FIRE TINDER; FISHING LINE or SEWING STRING. Replace your SHOELACES with the rugged, outer casing or use the cord as a RIDGE LINE for your top shelter.
- LIFESAVER: Disaster Preparedness Kit - Emergency Kit. Nowadays anyone can be in danger under various circumstances. No matter if you are in the city, off the grid, traveling, or exploring nature by camping, running, biking, hiking, skiing of hunting. PSK tactical paracord bracelet adds an extra layer of security for you and your beloved ones. Make PSK yours now and order one for the persons you care about the most. Check out our quantity discounts.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
PSK Personal Survival Kit Paracord Bracelet 8-IN-ONE Features:
550 Parascute cord
Fishing Hook & String
Should you ever encounter a real survival situation, you will appreciate the many, many solutions this unique survival paracord bracelet offers.
Make PSK yours now and order one for the persons you care about the most. Check out our quantity discounts & place your order now.
By purchasing an A2S Protection Paracord collection product you agree to the following: You agree to never use paracord, or any component of the kit in a manner in which failure of cord, usage of the fire starter, glass breaker, fishing hook ans string and or emergency knife could result in damage to property, a substantial risk of injury or death. You agree to never leave kids or minors to use the survival products unattended. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless A2S Protection - All2shop from any liability, loss, claim, and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your violation of this agreement.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bracelet locks together by turning the circle the compass is in. However, turning it the last bit to actually lock the blade in place is a struggle, doubly so if one is attempting to actually wear this as a bracelet.
The "high-quality" compass is just one of those cheapo compasses that mayhe cost 25 cents but it does enough to get your bearings in a pinch.
The mirror is maybe a half inch long by a quarter inch wide so it is nearly useless.
The fishing hook and line are quote small. They may be better applied as a thread and needle for stitching in a real emergency situation.
The magnesium rod (which I haven't tested) looks like it may work to start a fire or two so that is better than nothing.
The blade itself is decent quality. Enough to cut what cord you need. The whistle also works well. And I have not tested the window breaker (for obvious reasons). And no complaints about the paracord itself.
All in all, you are getting what you paid for. It cost me $8.50 with a coupon so it wasn't a bad deal. But it would have been nice to actually have a safety sheath for the blade and to be able to get it on and off easier.
I also purchased this to have a wearable emergency whistle. The whistle is very loud (even a half strength blow hurt my ears) and molded into the bracelet so we can't lose it as easily as a loose one. We are happy to have wearable emergency whistles.
I did not purchase this to have a functional compass. My husband and I both thought that the compasses were off, but when compared to 3 others, they are accurate enough. We consider it a bonus to have a functional compass.
I did not purchase it to have functional fishing line and a hook - but they both work. I have caught a fish with a hook and dental floss before, this would also be adequate as a last resort. We consider this a bonus.
I was hoping to get a functional signal mirror, but alas the mirror is so tiny that I do not believe it will be useful at all. That was a bit of a disappointment.
I did not purchase this to have a functional flint and steel. It's a good thing too, because I cannot get it to work. I have several other varieties, but this one is not working.
For someone with arthritis or other health issues affecting the hand, I could see how it might be a little difficult to put on and lock but we do not have those issues. Nonetheless, it is adjustable so smaller people (like myself) can just slip it on if needed. However, we all found it super easy to turn the compass to lock.
• Fire starter works well/sparks
• Knife is decent. It will cut and works in a pinch. The safety cap for it is just flimsy plastic but at least it’s something.
• Signal mirror is super tiny so I’m not sure if it would be that useful.
• Whistle: works and is super loud without even giving a full breath.
• Compass is decent. A little off but better than nothing and gives you a really general direction.
• Fishing line and hook: small but would work in a pinch (At least you’re not stuck trying w/dental floss and a line, which I’ve done lol)
• Glass window breaker: Haven’t tried but it seems so tiny, so idk if it would really work.
This isn't what I ordered it for,
Second thing it is rather difficult to get a spark off the Flint, but I was able to start a fire with it, if I was in a survival situation this would work, it just takes a extra amount of force, but I can also see it wearing down the knife fast!
The knife in it is very sharp but brittle.
The whistle is very loud and works great.
Mirror was intact and worked great.
I haven't tested the fishing line in Hook yet, but it doesn't look like you'll be able to support a heavy fish.
I haven't tested the string that the bracelets made of either but it looks pretty decent, About the same quality as a shoelace.
The compass seems to work it takes a few taps but it works.
I haven't tested the window breaker.
It is fast to draw the knife out of the bracelet, you just got to be fast about it in a self-defense situation.
All in all I say it's worth the the price,
That's the main reason I got it because of the price,
But you get what you pay for.