- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 1 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B019DFJCA6
- Item model number: N3142
- Average Customer Review: 662 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,011 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
A4 Men's Cooling Performance Crew Short Sleeve Tee
|Price:||$5.34 - $24.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- 100% polyester interlock, 4 Ounces per square yard
- Moisture wicking keeps you Dry and cool
- Odor resistant material to help keep it fresh
- Stain release material to help keep it clean
- Ultra tight knit resists snagging
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A4 cooling performance crew short sleeve T-Shirt is made with an ultra tight knit polyester interlock that resists snagging. It has an athletic cut for a very comfortable fit. The best T-Shirt for performance, fit and style
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are AWESOME. Under Armor and Nike are expensive and I don't like how friggin tight they are regardless of how fit I am. These are looser, but still wick moisture away. I loved the fit, although the sleeves are a tad long and unless I roll them once, they stick out of my uniform, which is a big no no at our agency.
I am a female 5"5 140 lbs and the small fits me perfect.
I just ordered a bunch more. Great price, shipped fast, and appears to be quality material.
With all of that in mind the under armor heatgear t-shirts are still superior quality. I use both a4 and under armor shirts. If I had enough money to "waste" I would have all under armor head to toe.