- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 1 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B019DFJ9RC
- Item model number: N3165
- Average Customer Review: 782 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,472 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
A4 Men's Cooling Performance Crew Long Sleeve Tee
|Price:||$6.71 - $24.71|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- 100% polyester interlock, 4 Ounces per square yard
- Moisture wicking keeps you Dry and cool
- Odor resistant material to help keep it fresh
- Stain release material to help keep it clean
- Ultra tight knit resists snagging
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A4 cooling performance crew long sleeve T-Shirt is made with an ultra tight knit polyester interlock that resists snagging. It has an athletic cut for a very comfortable fit. The best T-Shirt for performance, fit and style
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The graphite shirt looks well constructed and as many have mentioned, the shirt fits large for the size (which I enjoy, but I know others may not). I have to admit I am fairly upset that the seller mucked up the order. Would have really enjoyed having two other similar shirts before I leave the country (but that is for seller feedback) :)
Nice soft and supple texture; wicks away heat/moisture; wash and wear is more or less standard .... not much muss or fuss; there's no cotton in it so shrinkage is not a factor, cool dry however; the only care that needs to be taken is with snagging ... the material will show the effects of it catching on something sharp and then it will start a "runner" in the fabric. Good for wear as a layer in colder weather. Sleeves can be rolled up effortlessly.
I ordered and received a large and it fits as the stock picture shows. Doesn't form fit but very comfortably loose. I find wearing a light weight t-shirt underneath helps with cooling. Protects well from sun burns. Well made and great for those who wish sun protection. Also protect the back of your neck, face and hands with sun screen. I used a cooling cloth draped around my neck. This cloth was nice for perspiration wipes and added to the overall cooling effect while affording sun protection.