- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 1 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B019DFJ9RC
- Item model number: N3165
- Average Customer Review: 850 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #843 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
A4 Men's Cooling Performance Crew Long Sleeve Tee
|Price:||$7.30 - $55.64|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- 100% POLYESTER - This jersey is made out of 100% polyester. Made for athletes, to create a warm and breathable jersey that does not limit mobility.
- MOISTURE WICKING - Innovatively designed to bring the moisture from your body to the exterior for evaporation, allowing you to stay cool and dry.
- STAIN RELEASE MATERIAL - Stains are no issue with this jersey . Just one wash will lift deep stains, dirt and sweat and blood from the fabric of the jersey.
- ODOR RESISTANT - No one wants to bring the smell of the game back home. The jersey has odor resistant fabric that fights bad odors and keeps you smelling fresh.
- SNAG RESISTANT - The construction of this extremely durable jersey resists all kinds of snagging, ripping, and thread issues. The high-quality ultra tight knit stitching holds up after hard work, tough games and multiple washes.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A4 cooling performance crew long sleeve T-Shirt is made with an ultra tight knit polyester interlock that resists snagging. It has an athletic cut for a very comfortable fit. The best T-Shirt for performance, fit and style
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They wick away moisture REALLY well and are comfortable by themselves between 45F and 75F (6'6" or 197gm, and 266LBS or 125kg).
From 34F to 45F, these are fine as an undershirt with a thin jersey or jacket over the top, though at 34F, it's a little chilly until I'm warmed up.
They don't block any wind, so if you're not pushing hard enough to huff and puff, move your temperatures up a bit.
Fabric is durable, as is the stitching. They are inexpensive shirts, and I like that. If I tear it on something, no big deal.
I've sent a few of these through the wash several times, and I always run them through the dryer on low-heat + very-dry. The fabric has suffered no shrinkage, embrittlement, etc.
These are the same shirts that some of the local print shops sell for 5x with a single-side print.
If you run such a print shop, the price here seemed to be lower than what some local wholesalers had.
If you are an end-consumer and don't need prints, or have your own dye-sub shirt printer, these are cost effective.
Know that when I bought them, shipping for one was the same as shipping for 10. Buy in bulk if you can.
These compare really well to all of the major sports shirt manufacturers such as Champion and Gildan.