- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
A4Pet 27" Pet Car Travel Crates Carrier for Medium Dog, Puppy and Cats
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Keeps pets from distracting you while driving. 27" L X 19" W X19" H: fits medium dog and small/medium/large cats
- Can be used in car when travel and indoor/outdoor use, portable design make it easy for carrying
- This soft collapsible dog crate is light and easy to transport and set up, just buckle it in your car using the cars seat belt ; leaning structure can be attached onto seat perfectly
- Durable mesh sides for viewing and air flow
- Foldable and Portable, it will also be a perfect cage or home for cat
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A4PET ALL FOR PETS
- 15 years of pet products developing and producing experience.
- A4PET HAS MASTERED BOTH QUALITY AND FUNCTION.
A4Pet Sturdy Foldable Collapsible Soft Dog Crate for Car Travel
This soft dog carrier is specially designed for car travel making certain your dog puppy or cats will arrive safely and comfortably when traveling by car.
- VERY STURDY: LEANING STRCRUCTURE can perfect attach onto seat
- SAFETY: 2 belt loops on side panel for functioning as a seat-belt strap for secure transport.
- SECURE: It comes with auto-lock zippers and a secure leash which will prevent your pets from escaping.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: entrance on right and left side, you can pick pets up from left or right rear door.
- It is easy to set up and fold down flat to storage, easy to carry.
- Mesh ventilation on 4 sides not only provides adequate airflow, but also easy viewing--perfect for your pet to look out and for you to check on your pet.
- Pets should not be left unattended in it when you use it as a pet home, pet house, dog kennel or a pet shelter outdoors.
- When use it as a pets containment, be sure to zip up completely.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR DOGS WITH HIGH ENERGY LIKE CHEWING.
- Pls do not have pets just running around in the car. It's dangerous to him as well as all the human in the car.
- You could set it up in your house and put some of their bedding from the other crate, pets would get familiar with it before driving.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 26.5 x 18.5 x 18.5 inches; 2.9 Pounds
- Item model number : DCC11439YB0132M
- Date First Available : November 16, 2016
- Manufacturer : A4pet
- ASIN : B01N0DY74X
- Best Sellers Rank: #104,371 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #337 in Dog Soft-Sided Carriers
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Amazon Basics Folding Portable Soft Pet Dog Crate Carrier Kennel
K&H PET PRODUCTS Travel Safety Pet Carrier
Amazon Basics Folding Portable Soft Pet Dog Crate Carrier Kennel
One for Pets Portable 2-in-1 Double Pet Kennel/Shelter, Fabric, Black/Royal Blue 20"x20"x39" - Car Seat-Belt Fixture Included
Vceoa Carriers Soft-Sided Pet Carrier for Cats
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BK Enterprises LLC (#SN Recorded)||Vceoa|
|Item Dimensions||26.5 x 18.5 x 18.5 inches||36 x 23.4 x 24 inches||24 x 19 x 17 inches||26.2 x 17.8 x 18.1 inches||20 x 39 x 20 inches||17.51 x 11.04 x 11.04 inches|
|Size||27-Inch||36"||Medium 24 X 19 X 17 Inches||26"||20" x 20" x 39"||Medium|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this unit and set it up in my living room as a permanent object in the house. This allowed the 2 cats to get used to it, and put their scent on it. 1-2 times per year, my two cats and I drive 10 hours (1200 miles round trip) to visit family. One of the cats is chill, the other.... not so much. This is how the trip goes.....
1) First 2 hours of the trip are nothing but RRRR EEEERRRR MEOWRRRRRRRR from the not-chill-cat
2) 3-4 hours is spppppst, eeeeee, meeeeeowwwww? and a sporadic Rrrrkkk Rrrrrrrk Rrkkkk from the not-chill-cat passively clawing at the side mesh doors
3) 5 hour is silence (thank you dear lords)
4) 6-10 hour has no pattern, and i deal with it as any parent would.... with stone cold silence, a hope for a better future, and praying to gawd all mighty that it all goes away (I kid! :D It's actually not that bad because we have been doing this since they were 6 weeks).
CONS (DOOR ON TOP PLEASE!!!!!!!!)
Top needs a door!! Please please please please please please please please please please!!!!! On my last trip, I drove back with a ton of gifts that blocks either side of the crate. At hour 6, I normally let my cats out at a roam and relax, but their doors were blocked. Letting them out was easy; I unzipped one of the doors they figured it out. Getting them back in, I had to unharness the crate, tip it door side up, drop the cats in, and then zip the crate up. On top of all that, the crate is extremely flexible. While that's great with its weight, it makes it very difficult to manage inside the care. I have more suggestions, but I'm not being paid for this shit :p
- Door in top of crate.
- 2nd flap on bottom so we can slide in a hard 1/4" wood bottom. Strong base = strong frame.
Very convenient. Folds flat. Perfect for car use especially for long legged dogs.
easy to fold,
easy to store,
easy to set up and use.
It desperately needs a zipper on top. It is much easier to put a small pet in than from the side.
both end zippers should be opening from the top down, not from the bottom up. In other words, zipper should look like a U turned upside down instead of like a U. this would be much more convenient.
It also should have a longer handle attached as well so it can be looped over head rest to keep it better in place. I used a short bungee cord to catch the short handle and looped it over head rest to better secure it to the seat.
In essence, this is one of those pop up tents/window shades etc but this one is easy to fold and unfold. I like that a great deal. My recommendation would be to also buy an inexpensive pad like the one that goes in the crate that would make it more comfortable as the floor is just a hard surface.
All in all, this is a very good product, though can't speak of the longevity as this is brand new to me.
By Shelly young on June 4, 2018
One of my cats had an accident so I just pulled the foam out of the cover and put a towel around it instead. I then washed the cover at home and it's good as new.
These also provide good shade and some views. My cats like to look out the window but it also kept them cool in the backseat which was nice.
I also like that they fold up flat for easy storage. Very pleased with the purchase.