Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 29, 2017
I haven't had a chance to swing a golf club while wearing these, yet (it's cold and snowy outside and there is no space inside). I did try them on and I think they will help support my wrist. There seems to be enough flexibility. They seem to be well made. There is an ample amount of velcro for securing them around the wrist.. You get two wrist supports in the package with a zip lock plastic bag to hold them. When I ordered them, they implied that the delivery would be 1 to 2 weeks using standard shipping. I ordered them on Monday and the Postal Service delivered them on Thursday, just 3 days.
on January 24, 2018
Great for golf. Only last a year but that is ok they are cheap enough. I buy a new set each year. Great for protecting your wrist.
on February 3, 2018
I've been having wrist issues and these have helped me greatly with my golf game.
on August 18, 2015
This is the first brace that worked to reduce shock pain for my torn wrist tendon. Placing the brace slightly up-arm from the wrist yielded the best results. Not sure why, but this brace eliminated about 90% of the instability I previously experienced during a golf swing. Much better than the traditional wrist braces with the thumb hole I had tried or been prescribed before.
on May 18, 2016
They don't provide much wrist support for me. Might as well have used my Ace wrap. If you have pain above your wrist, may work better. But I have a slight pain on the ulcer side of my wrist and it does nothing.
on December 8, 2016
What a value! I have a torn ligament in my wrist. This product has given me great support and allowed me to resume normal activities. The Velcro strap is strong.
on June 11, 2017
Comfortable and works great. Used to have to take Advil and tape wrist. Now use this wrap and wrist pain is no longer noticeable like it used to be.
on June 9, 2017
I am a retired FedEx driver who has arthritis in the hands and wrists. The A99 wrist wrap has enabled me to continue golfing. It has made a world of difference in terms of both function and pain level. I highly recommend it.
on June 29, 2017
Works well.
on January 4, 2016
Perfect for my husband's arthritic wrists. He is swinging his golf clubs with easy support and less pain.