|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 10 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||4024AAA|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4024AAA|
AAA Lifeline 300 PSI 12 Volt DC Air Compressor
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.18 (27%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AAA Quality: Inflate a standard spare car tire in 8 minutes with this AAA 300 PSI portable tire inflator. Featuring a heavy duty and powerful motor, this compressor is one of the essential automotive accessories for a car, pickup truck, van and SUV. Can also be used for an ATV or motorcycle tire when using a converter.
- Convenience: Simply plug the DC power cable into your cigarette lighter socket, attach the quick connect air hose to your tire and turn the compressor on. Watch the built in easy to read pressure gauge as you inflate the tire to the desired PSI.
- Compact: The 10 ft DC power cable and 1.5 ft quick connect air hose are easily stored inside of the compressor. The compressor's measurements are 8" x 6" x 4".
- Versatility: Using the included nozzle adapters, this air compressor can be used for a bike tire, basketball, volleyball, football, inflatable pool toy's and other inflatables such as an air bed or mattress.
- Peace of Mind: This air compressor is essential to keep in your vehicle in case of an emergency or disaster when on the road along with various other tools and gadgets.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
AAA 300 PSI AIR COMPRESSOR INCLUDES: 3 nozzle adapters, power cord with cigarette plug, air pressure check gauge, AAA membership brochure.
From the manufacturer
For more than 100 years, AAA has provided quality services and resources to help their members experience safer and more enjoyable travel. By continuing to uphold principles such as rock-solid reliability and lasting value, AAA has established its reputation as the most trusted name in travel. Lifeline First Aid's shared commitment to quality and value prompted AAA to partner with them to offer its brand for retail sale for the very first time in company history. Together, they bring you a series of automotive safety accessories.
AAA 300 PSI Air Compressor
Equipment that Keeps you Safe
AAA means quality, and with the AAA 300 PSI Air Compressor, that is what you get. You never know where the road may lead or what may happen, so don't be caught unprepared. Lifeline First Aid--a leader in the field of first-aid and disaster readiness products--has teamed up with AAA to bring you a line of high quality road safety accessories.
This high quality, DC 12 300 PSI Air Compressor is ideal for inflating tires that have lost air. The compressor's high quality allows for it to inflate a standard size tire (P195/65 R15) from 0 - 35 PSI in 8 minutes. The Compressor's power cord connects easily to your automobiles cigarette outlet, and includes 3 nozzle adapters for different size inputs, and features a built in pressure gauge on the exterior of the compressor to ensure that you inflate the tire to the correct pressure requirement for your tire.
- DC 12 300PSI Air Compressor Tire Inflator
- High quality construction
- Built in Pressure Gauge
- 3 Nozzle Adapters
- Inflates standard tire in 8 minutes
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The unit is easy to use, just attach the connector to the tire - there is a locking mechanism so you don't have to hold it in place. Plug the unit into your cigarette lighter and switch the unit to on. When you are done, turn the unit off, unplug from the cigarette lighter and unhook the connector from the tire.
The unit is LOUD. I inflated my tire in my drive way and I got some curious looks from neighbors. It sounded like I was doing some serious work to my car!
The unit also comes with extra connectors so I actually inflated a few balls while I had it hooked up.
Overall, as a personal air compressor, it is great for the price. It works well and is very easy to use and I feel a little safer with this being in my trunk with a can of fix a flat.
Edit* I ended up purchasing this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L9WSTEG/ref=psdc_155346011_t3_B000SL4AA2 and I love it. I've used it tons of times since and it's fairly quick considering the power. It's used on our 3 vehicles with tires of 31PSI and 32PSI. LifeLine would never get back to me about the warranty. Literally threw that money down the drain I guess.
This works well to top off a tires air pressure, a beach ball, football etc. It will not fill up a pool float, air mattress or anything large it just does not produce the large volume of air required to do so.
I only use this 5 to 6 times a year and have been doing so for 4 plus years with the same compressor. This has held up exceptionally well even though it sounds like it is going to fall apart when I run it. It has basically paid for itself with the gas I have saved going to the service station and the fee they charge to use there compressor. Also keeping your tires inflated to the right pressure will slow down on tire wear and maximize the miles per gallon of gas you use.
The negatives are;
1~ It takes longer to fill a tire.
2~ It's noisy.
3~ The fill hose could be longer to fill larger SUV tires.
4~ The gauge is not very accurate. ( I use a separate tire gauge to check the pressure )
The positives are;
1~ It's inexpensive.
2~ It works quite well.
3~ It held up well.
4~ It's compact and easy to store.
5~ My wife thinks I am working very hard outside with all the noise this makes.
All and all this is a good reasonably priced compressor that works quite well.
Surprisingly, the built in gauge is accurate, it matched the reading of the digital tire gauge, and even though the body of the compressor vibrates A LOT, the needle does not. Even more surprising, after inflating all four tyres, the unit was only slightly warm, not hot as I expected.
1) The motor arcs, so make sure the area is free of flammables. The arcs are small, and contained within the housing, but since it is open to the environment, vapors may ignite.
2) it is LOUD, wear ear plugs, I will from now on.
Most recent customer reviews
It is noisy, as expected from this small inexpensive unit, but I hope it's...Read more