Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 384 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 414 reviews
on June 12, 2014
I have been punked, they are joking with me right? There were not 42 pieces in the bag, even after I counted the plastic bags they put the items in and I'm sure they did too, it was still not 42 pieces. There were clearly items missing, no orange vest, no 3 bandages, no fuses, no AAA car care guide, no AAA membership brochure, no shop cloth, and AAA storage bag. Everything is cheaply made, cheaper than the Dollar Store material. I’m returning this and will just purchase another kit from somewhere else or put my own kit together. Very disappointed in this one, but oh well.
11 comment| 184 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2014
The product description for this kit states that it contains a "safety vest" and "6 assorted fuses," neither of which are actually included. False advertising which could potentially leave you in trouble if you were counting on having them. I'm returning the two kits I purchased and recommend you go with another product.
on July 11, 2017
I bought this for the jumper cables which I have used many times and still have. I like the zippered pouch it comes in, it has stood the test of time. This alone makes it worth it for me. As for the rest of the "gear" it's pretty cheapo but I keep it anyway, overall it is a great and useful value, I would buy it again.
on August 2, 2017
Has everything that a driver may need. The bag isn't too big and is easy to spot in the red case. It would be great if there were little velcro "antislip" pieces on the bottom so that you could make it stick to the inside of the trunk area without hearing it slide everywhere. It's too big to put under the seat but may be able to squeeze in near the spare tire if you car offers that much space.
on April 6, 2017
Not as described, I have been with AAA for over 20years, very disappointed with this misleading information, there are not 42 pieces, and many items missing, only good thing was there is plenty of room left over in the bag so you can add your own items.
on July 25, 2017
Really read what is included. I didn't read through fully and was surprised when these mini jumper cables came included instead of standard cables. I imagine if you read the description and still decide to order, you won't be disappointed.
on September 9, 2017
Excellent product and a great value! I am really pleased with the quality and service of the seller. I will definetly do business with this seller again and I recommend them to anyone. Thank you very much!
on January 12, 2016
I keep this in the back of my car for simplicity. It appears to have everything you might need in an emergency, let's just hope I never need to find out first hand.

That being said, the kit packages everything very well, and it seems like it'll hold up well even though it'll be slung around the trunk fairly often. The included LED flashlight (even includes batteries) is more than bright enough to handle most outdoor emergencies, and is useful to just have in the glove compartment of the vehicle at minimum.

The jumper cables are a bit on the thinner side and shorter, so don't expect them to last for years and years, but they will work great in a pinch.
on May 27, 2016
Cheap piece of junk, low grade products. Don't waste your money
on October 30, 2013
I would like to see a kit with a bit more tools and things (why only 4 stars) but this is a great start. There is plenty of room in the bag to add a few more things you might find really important to fit your needs.

It is a nice and small bag and goes easily in the trunk or even possibly under a seat. I have not had to use it yet but feel better knowing I have it in my car should I need it. That being said I added the Harbor Freight 3 drawer tool kit that I also keep in my trunk. Overall this is a great kit that every owner who drives even on the rare occasional away trip. You never know you might be on a rarely traveled road and not have cell coverage and for some reason break down. If you are handy at all mechanically, this kit could really make a difference. All items look like they are stout enough for roadside issues except the flashlight. Though I threw in some extra batteries, I am glad I keep another flashlight in my driver door pocket.