Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 19, 2013
dISCOVERED THIS PRODUCT YEARS AGO FROM FRIENDS OWNING AN INDONESIAN RESTAUARANT. UNFORTUNATELY THE RESTAURANT IS NO MORE BUT I LOVE COOKING WITH THIS AND TRYING TO DUPLICATE SOME OF THE WONDERFUL DISHES
on October 2, 2013
I use this on everything! Use sparingly though=high sodium. It has a sweet, nutty taste that i use for everything from scrambled eggs to customized home dipping sauces. My sis-in-law is from Indonesia...it's all her fault!lol:)
on March 31, 2010
Being Dutch- Indonesian I NEED my Ketjap Manis and here it was at great price. It came quickly In time for me to marinate Some Baby back ribs. I used some marinade to glaze the ribs just before they finished smoking. The vote was the best ribs ever. Thanks to the secret ingredient ABC KECAP MANIS!( I prefer the spelling as Ketjap)
on December 7, 2012
I spent some time in Indonesia on a study abroad program in 2006. One of the dishes my host family served that I enjoyed the most was State Babi (pork) which came with this saus.

It is a sweat and thicker soy sauce. Tastes very good and goes with most dishes.
on September 23, 2015
10/10
on January 1, 2014
Bought this product to add to homemade veggie burgers, nice flavor, but think I can buy a product local that will work just as well.
on July 30, 2014
This brand is sweeter than I was used to. Great on grilled steak- gives a beautiful caramelized char.
on August 8, 2010
Had a Indonesian friend cook fried rice and he used this sweet soy sauce. Then many years later tried it on BBQ steak and wow could never eat a plain steak again. Works great with hamburger also. Our local asian store stopped carrying it, so I was happy to find it here on Amazon.
on July 16, 2011
Couldn't find this locally anywhere. So happy that I can now make my Indonesian meals with it. May try to source product a little closer to where I live, so it wouldn't be shipped so far, as it came two days late. But otherwise worth the wait.
on October 20, 2015
taste is fabulous and cost friendly.I recommend it!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.