- Series: Airplane Books (New Year Publishing)
- Paperback: 77 pages
- Publisher: New Year Publishing LLC; 1st edition (May 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0976009528
- ISBN-13: 978-0976009528
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 0.3 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #793,301 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The ABC's of Networking (Airplane Books (New Year Publishing)) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Thom Singer is an expert in branding, positioning and networking, and has trained more than 5,000 professionals in the art of building professional contacts that lead to increased business. An accomplished speaker and presenter, Thom has authored numerous articles for business and marketing publications, including The Austin Business Journal, The Legal Marketing Portal and Professional Marketing Magazine. Thom's work experience includes stints with RR Donnelley, Brobeck Phleger & Harrison, Andrews Kurth LLP, Marsh, Inc., and Wells Fargo Bank. thomsinger.com and nqquiz.com
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $0.99 (Save 67%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Some of my favorite lessons from the book:
1. Why your "brand" is critical to your networking success.
2. Why exchanging business cards does NOT make someone part of your network.
3. Why networking events are not where networks are created.
The successful application of any one of the ideas in this book could cover the price of the book ten times over. Grab a copy and read it on your next business trip or while downing your morning Starbucks.