|Item Weight||15.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 2.4 x 1.2 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
ABLEGRID 4G GPS Tracker for Vehicles, 10000mAh Real-time GPS Tracking Device Waterproof Magnetic Hidden GPS Locator for Car Vehicles
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|Prime Day Deal Join Prime to save $10.00 on this item|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.7 x 2.4 x 1.2 inches|
|Map Type||North America|
About this item
- 【2021 Upgraded IOT (Internet of Thing) Version】【AT&T Certified Device】：Adopted with the latest Internet of Thing technology, ABLEGRID GT-300S is perfect for tracking vehicles in a long distance in real time. Access reports anytime via Smartphone (iOS and Android), Mac PC or Windows PC, keep an eye on your vehicles without limits no matter who is driving it.
- 【10000mAh Super Low Power Consumption Battery】：With a high-quality super large 10000mAh battery inside, GT300S GPS tracker offers upto 90 days of continuous working time and upto 3 year of standby time. This battery-based tracker will keep working even when the car is off. No installation required, it can be swapped quickly between cars .
- 【Built-in Powerful Magnets】：GT-300S GPS tracker has powerful magnets inside, it can be placed on any metallic surface, such as the car seat or trunk. No extra case required. No sound or indicator light, make it a truly hidden tracker for tracking vehicles and assets. Support Geo-fence, history record, movement speed, movement route, group management and more practical functions.
- 【A International SIM Card Included (Data Only), Works with Mufti-carriers Network】：A free global sim card will come with your GPS tracker. This global SIM can roams across T-mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint or other network to pickup carriers automatically, ensures your tracker stays connected all the time. Please Note: Monthly subscription fee required. $10 a month, $24 for 3 months, more months get more discount. No hidden fees, no contract, never auto-renew, cancel it any time.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2021 Upgraded IoT GPS tracker: Internet of Thing technology, 4G coverage, AT&T certified device, wider service range, 10000maAh super large battery, extra-long battery life, super low power consumption, quicker response, accurate pinpoint, easy to use, professional platform, user friendly APP.
Support Geo-fence, History Record, Movement Speed, Movement Route, Group Management and More Practical Functions. Ideal for Tracking Vehicles or Personal in a Long Distance
- A Geo-fence is a virtual perimeter marking a real geographic area. You can easily draw zones on our Website GPS tracking platform or ABLEGRID GPS tracker APP.
- Set up a safe zone for vehicles, people, assets, valuable stuffs, you will be notified if they leaves or enters a designated area. Not only zone, but also route and marker, you will be notified if the GPS tracker leaves or enter a designated route or marker.
- Geo-fencing is a mature technology , but this technology has proven to be extremely battery-draining. Please take it into your consideration if you prefer longer working time.
Super Long Working Time, Powered by a 10000mAh Large Battery and IOT Technology
- Many real-time trackers on the market have a fatal flaw, the device works but it only works for half a day before running out of electricity. ABLEGRID 2021 version trackers overcame this issue.
- Battery: GT-300S adopted with a 10000mAh industrial grade battery, support up to 90 days of continuous tracking.
- Flexible tracking modes: ABLEGRID provides flexible tracking modes and adjustable update frequency. You can easily customize your own update frequency on the platform or APP according to your need.
4G Coverage, Accurate Pinpoint
- Access reports anytime via Smartphone (iOS and Android), Mac PC or Windows PC with Google Maps.
- With 4G coverage and a powerful IOT sensor, this IoT tracker is ideal for working in a long distance and complex environments.
History Record and Mileage Statistics
- Easily pull up tracker’s location in real-time, or view a record of where it has been, when it was there, and even whether or not the car broke the speed limit.
- Support recording Route length, move duration, stop duration, top speed, average speed with exact timelines and more.
International SIM Card
- Supports roam across T-mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and any network in USA. The GPS tracker will pickup the carriers automatically, no manual setup required.
- Mufti-carriers network ensures you can use the tracker in rural areas where other trackers may not work.
- More than 50,000 subscribers are using our Website GPS Platform and APP. Our development team dedicates to developing various functions and improving user experience. More practical functions have been updating on our GPS Platform and APP.
Why Choose ABLEGRID?
1. Super long battery life, 10000mAh rechargeable battery
VS other brand trackers come with a surprisingly short battery life—as low as 1 day. Don't believe in those fake description, which claims they has long working time, it is all depends on the battery capacity. Therefore, a large battery tracker is the smartest and most cost-effective choice.
2. Power built-in magnets, unibody design
VS other brand trackers requires a extra magnetic case if you want it stick to a metallic surface, what's more, the magnetism of external magnetic case is much weaker than the built-in.
3. ABLEGRID trackers are the latest IOT version tracker
VS other brand trackers are 3G/4G version, the biggest problem of 3G/4G tracker is, its battery drains very fast, IOT tracker adopted with the latest Internet of Thing technology, which massively reduces battery consumption.
4. ABLEGRID trackers use 4G network to transmit data
VS other brand trackers still using 2G/3G network to transmit data, obviously, the transmission speed of 2G/3G network can't compare with 4G. 4G network has greater coverage, quicker transmission speed and more accurate positioning.
5. ABLEGRID trackers has customizable update frequency and flexible tracking mode
VS other brand trackers only provide fixed tracking mode and fixed update rate, which is inconvenient and unfriendly to the user.
Compare with similar items
Q: Never charged. / Battery does not charge. / charge 2 hours only 30%?
A: Please Note: When you charge the tracker and leave it stay in a place for a while, to save electricity, the tracker will go into sleep or stop updating data. That is why you will find it never be charged, please always check the LED indicator to learn its battery status while charging. Red light: Charging; Light Off: Fully charged
Q: Does this GPS tracker absolutely need a subscription? Can I cancel it anytime?
A: Yes. Just treat the tracker as a phone which can accept or send out real-time location information. Therefore, you need to pay for its tracking service. You can activate it/ renew it/ cancel it anytime.
Q: Can I change the tracker's update frequency according to my need? For example, can I make it updates every 20 seconds?
A: Absolutely. You can easily adjust the update time gap/update frequency, or change its tracking mode on the APP. You can make it update every 10 sec, 20 sec, 30 sec, 40 sec, 50 sec, 60 sec...
Q: How good are the magnets? How good are the batteries? How good is the signal?
A: Please don't worry. It is a upgraded 4G tracker and it is adopted with industry class magnets and premium battery. What's more, a upgraded chip make it super power-saving, no need to worry about its battery life.
Q: Why there was no turn by turn line? It was a straight line from my starting location to my destination. Essentially stating I'm cutting through homes and Office buildings to get there?
A: For sure, there are definitely has turn by turn line. If you can only see a straight line, it is because you are making the tracker update hourly ( Its update interval is too long to be display turn by turn line. All kind of real-time GPS trackers have this problem, with no exception.) Therefore, there will only has a couple of points then a line. That's why you only see a straight line rather than turn by turn line. However, if the interval is 10 sec, 20 sec, 60 sec, 120sec...we promise you will get turn by turn line.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I put it into one of moving boxes, and observed the movers driving it off to their warehouse. They moved it indoors where all signals were blocked so it went offline. Fine. A month later it began traveling, and the battery was still at 95%. Good. The tracker periodically checked in and honored changes in update frequency. It showed the same position for a couple of weeks, which was in the city of origin 2000 miles away from my new place.
Then the interesting part started. The moving company informed me of the upcoming delivery date, which was few days away. The tracker was online, but still reported the same position. Days went by and as delivery day approached, it was still there. There was no way my stuff could reach me by land, if it was still there, so I confronted the moving company. They were surprised and we assumed the box containing the tracker may have been left behind by mistake.
The movers arrived to my new place, and to my surprise, they brought the box containing the tracker. Until the last minute when it was unloaded from the truck, it was still online and broadcasting old position 2000 miles away. It reported correct new position only when it had clear view of the sky.
So this tracker cannot be trusted when it doesn't see GPS satellites but cellular connection still works, which in my case was when it was inside metal shipping container. The problem is, it keeps uploading last known (wrong) GPS position, even though in reality it cannot acquire GPS fix.
GPS and cellular signals can both be unavailable together or separately, which is understandable and acceptable.
So what it should be doing instead, is clearly report the absence of GPS fix, or maybe attempt to derive approximate position from cell towers if possible. But not some old position, which is misleading.
In other scenarios, where satellites would be guaranteed to not be obstructed, it would be much more reliable.