|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||0.3 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||ABN 9210|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9210|
ABN 11.5in Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 (Pair) – Macpherson Spring Compression, 13/16in Socket 1/2in Drive
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.42 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY TO USE: Use the ABN 11.5” Inch Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 (Pair) – MacPherson Spring Compression, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life
- LOCKS INTO PLACE: Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY: Universally compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut; Hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool; 11.5-inch threaded rods for 10-inch to 10.5-inch maximum opening to fit jaws to coils (Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity; Designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment; For professional use
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
CARTMAN 11.5in Strut Spring Compressor Tool (Set of 2) Macpherson Spring Compression1 Pair, 3/4in Socket 1/2in Drive
Coil Spring Compressor Tool, Orion Motor Tech Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor,13/16in Socket 1/2in Drive
Shankly Coil Spring Compressor Tool (2 Pieces - Universal), Spring Compression Tool
8MILELAKE Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Tool Deals||Cartman||Orion Motor Tech Direct||Upstreet||Freebird Trading|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About ABN 9210 MacPherson Strut Spring Compressor
The ABN 9210 MacPherson Strut Spring Compressor takes tension off to safely remove strut and spring assembly. Quickly and safely compresses the coil spring for replacing a shock absorber unit or spring as well as allowing safe and easy repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces. Features forged construction, acme threaded rod, and built-in detent pins. Broad spring contact and built in detent pins lock the spring into place for safer spring compression. Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools. Forged hooks and center screw hardened for extreme strength and long life. Note: Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life.
A Closer Look
Designed to withstand extreme pressure day after day in any environment.
Easy to Use
Perfect tool for the DIYer or the professional mechanic.
Convenient StorageBlow molded case protects components and provides easy transport.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In many cases, the insulator (top mount) will still be under slight pressure when you back off the retaining nut - and, you will take flight. So, I would make sure the strut is facing a good clearance area before use.
***Overall, outstanding product, packaging, and delivery.*** ---- the word software can be used to describe components to hydraulic and air systems
One feature I love is the ability to use a 1/2" socket drive on compressor's main screw, which allows you to use an impact wrench or electric drill with 1/2" drive to open/close the compressor quickly.