|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 0.1 x 0.2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4326_5PACK|
ABN Fuse Tap Fuse Holder & Fuse 5-Pack – 12V Add a Circuit Kit – ATM Low Profile Mini Fuse Blade & 15A AMP Adapter
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INSTALL DEVICES WITHOUT SPLICING: Add devices and accessories to your car or any vehicle with compatible sized fuses without cutting into wires; Designed to allow you to turn 1 fuse slot into 2 while providing protection for both circuits; Tap the fuse box to power additional electronic devices with no need to cut or splice; Use this to add a circuit without cutting into your wire harness; Easier to access and to know which circuit you are on than tapping into difficult existing lines
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Gives you the positive side of your battery so you can hardwire a 12V radio, LED light strip, radar detector, dash cam, GPS, backup camera, USB charger, or any other small electronic device that requires direct wiring into the fuse box (fuse to factory fuse panel) without needing to cut or splice; If replacing a radio, use the existing radio wiring
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Designed for use with ATM low profile mini blade fuse holders with a wider center than normal mini fuses (metal contacts are on the side of the fuse as opposed to having metal legs); Fits a low-profile mini fuse slot, trade # APS, (fuse slots in the adapter take regular ATM mini-fuses); Not intended for ATC fuses or fuse blocks that have recessed fuses
- BUILT TO LAST: Adapter has a 6-inch (15.2cm) wire/cable; Butt splice connector on the non-fuse side of the wire is a 16-gauge connector for maximum strength and longevity; Fuse is preinstalled for quick and easy use (during use, we recommend using a multimeter to verify correct orientation)
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (5) adapters and (5) 15A AMP ATM low-profile mini blade fuses for your convenience
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About the ABN Auto Fuse Holder
Add permanently installed devices to a vehicle with compatible fuses without cutting into wires with the ABN Auto Fuse Holder & 15A Fuse.
It is designed turn 1 fuse slot into 2 while providing protection for both circuits.
*Not intended for ATC or recessed fuses.
A Closer Look
NO CUTTING WIRE HARNESSES
This fuse holder adds a circuit without cutting into your wire harness, which makes it easier to access and to know which circuit you are on than tapping into difficult existing lines.
FOR YOUR ATM FUSE
This package includes (5) adapters and (5) 15A AMP ATM low profile mini blade fuses and is designed for use with ATM low-profile mini blade fuse holders with a wider center than normal mini fuses.
BUILT TO LAST
The metal contacts are on the side of the fuse as opposed to having metal legs, and the fuse slots in the adapter take regular ATM mini-fuses.
Who We Are
Auto Body Now is a family owned company based out of South Dakota. We have an exceptionally strong Internet presence, sending out over 50,000 products each month. In fact, if you have purchased any of your auto body supplies or car care supplies online, there is a good chance we have had the opportunity to serve you.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fuses that came included looked like junk, I always use my better quality ones I've bought previously.
Some people don't seem to read or just click order and hope these are the correct item. If you have the tiny ATM style fuses with a center solid plastic piece between the two legs and they sit flush with the panel, then this is what you are looking for.
Super easy to install. They already have a crimp butt connector on so I just had to crimp the one side to the positive lead on my device. SO EAST and I think a better solution than the crimp that pierce the wire.
I removed the 15A fuse that comes with this fuse tap and installed a 2A Bussmann fuse in its place. The fuses fit in the tap perfectly. I tested the correct orientation of this fuse tap in my fuse block by ONLY having this added circuit fuse installed in the tap (the other fuse location was left empty). I plugged it into the fuse block and turned the key to on position to see if the USB port charger had power. It had power on my first try! Then I installed the original fuse (that was removed from the cars fuse block) into the second fuse slot on the fuse tap to get power back to my cig lighter power port.
This is so much easier than trying to spice wires into the cars wiring.
Hope this helps someone.
In short, these work, as expected, include a 15A low-profile fuse per add a fuse. It's a GREAT value for what you're getting and works as expected on my dash cam!
I may be stating the obvious, but DON'T FORGET TO GROUND WHATEVER YOU'RE USING THESE ADD-A-FUSES FOR!