3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
ABOX Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Complete Starter Kit with Model B Plus Motherboard 32GB Micro SD Card NOOBS, 5V 3A On/Off Power Supply, Premium Black Case, HDMI Cable, SD Card Reader with USB A&USB C, Heatsink
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.02 (20%)|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Operating System||Raspbian, Linux|
|Hardware Interface||USB 2.0|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth, WiFi|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🍓Includes made-in-UK Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (B Plus) board which boasts of new Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet,improved thermal management and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT
- 🍓32GB SanDisk Micro SD Card (Class 10) preloaded with NOOBS, perfect for loading operating system and storing data quickly. MicroSD Card Reader featuring with USB A and USB C(compatible with all USB-C device such as Macbook), transfers data with speeds of over 5 Gbps
- 🍓ABOX 5V 3A USB power supply with noise filter has more electric power to support overclock or external hard drive compared with 5V/2.5A power supply, specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 B+. Built-in convenient switch reduces possibility to damage power interface on raspberry pi.(UL Listed)
- 🍓Superior black ABS plastic case provides your Raspberry Pi good protection. With easy access to power, audio/video, USB, LAN, microSD, DSI display adaptor and camera connector. It features feet and vents to ensure the board gets proper cooling and plus-shaped wall mounting slots
- 🍓Equipped with 2 premium copper heat sinks with better heat dissipation than aluminum which reduce the chip temperature and prevent system failure. Colourful ABOX Raspberry Pi quick start guide can instruct starters easily to access the ABOX Raspberry Pi start kit
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ABOX Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus (B+), An Affordable Credit-card Size Computer You Can Use to Learn Programming with More Fun
- ABOX complete Raspberry Pi 3 B starter kit includes everything you need to get started with a Raspberry Pi: the latest Raspberry Pi computer kit and a 32GB MicroSD card preloaded with NOOBS software to get you started right out of the box. NOOBS makes getting started with Pi easy, and includes a bunch of different operating systems to choose from. 32GB SD card provides you with enough memory for small projects.
- Also included are a 2.5-amp Micro USB power supply, GPIO quick reference card, an HDMI cable, heat sinks to keep your board running cool, and a sleek black enclosure that protects your Raspberry Pi and gives you access to its ports.
- NOTE: The 32 GB MicroSD card may appear a smaller capacity when inserted into a PC as it is pre-partitioned. The remaining space can be expanded as desired.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is Faster The model B + is faster than the previous Pi 3. It has a faster processor, more wireless network speed, and faster Ethernet communication. · 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU · Dual-band 802.11ac wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2 · Faster Ethernet (Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0) Additionally, the dual-band wireless LAN comes with module compliance certification. This makes it easy to use the Pi in final products.
Supports power over ethernet (PoE) (PoE HAT NOT INCLUDED) The new Raspberry Pi 3 model B+ supports power over ethernet (PoE). This means that you can power your Pi using the same cable that provides Ethernet (using a separate PoE HAT, NOT INCLUDED).
Improved thermal management The processor is covered with metal. This helps dispersing heat, so you can apply more power to the CPU. There’s also a metal tin over the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips. ABOX Raspberry Pi 3 model B+ is equipped with 2 premium copper heat sinks with better heat dissipation than aluminum.
5V 3A power supply with on/off switch ABOX thinks more than other brands about how to make the Pi more convenient. With the ON/OFF switch power supply adapter, you do not need to pull off it to restart or reboot your PI, convenient to turn your Pi on and off.
Raspbian is the foundation's official supported operating system. Using a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with the official Raspbian OS offers a noticeably better experience than using a Raspberry Pi 3 B.You can also download Ubuntu mate, Snappy ubuntu core, Windows 10 IOT core, Libreelec, Weather station, OSMC, RISC OS, or PINET.
Small but Powerful, Awesome Uses for Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (B Plus).
Welcome to The Colorful Raspberry Pi World
You can do most things you do with a regular computer like web browsing, document editing, playing games, coding and much more. With other Raspberry Pi accessories (NOT INCLUDED) you can do much more:
- Retro gaming console to play the old arcade games;
- Create your own programs as it comes with a good set of free tools for writing software. If you make a mistake, don’t worry you can wipe your Raspberry Pi and start over.
- Create your own electronics projects. The Pi board has GPIOs that allow you to connect sensors and other electronics devices to interact with the real world.
- Supercomputer built with several Pi boards;
- Cloud server to store and access your data;
- Media center to organize and play media on your TV; Build a complete CCTV home surveillance system.
- Build your own complete Home Automation System to control and monitor your home.
- Awesome and useful robots like farming robots and autonomous robot cars.
Improved Technical specifications
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz（increased 19% over the previous generation）
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- H.264 MPEG-4 decode (1080P30); H.264 encode (1080P30); OpenGL ES 1.1,2.0 graphic
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- 4 USB 2.0 ports and Full-size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting a Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Power-over-Ethernet ( PoE ) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
TrekPow is firmly committed to providing our customers with reliable products through the authorized seller TrekPow US. All TrekPow products come with 12 months full warranty from the date of its original purchase.Second-hand purchase or purchase from a non-authorized seller/distributor will not covered by our warranty.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The SD card that came with it was pre-loaded with Noobs. The card was also more than double the capacity of cards that come with most kits I have seen. The power cable is nice because it has an on/off switch. Most of the time you have to unplug the power cable to turn raspberry pis off, but no with this one. I can leave it plugged in and still turn it off!
Noobs was very easy to install and set up. WiFi was easy to connect to. Currently I am using g my Pi for Kodi to watch TV and movies. It works amazing. It is fast and loads video very well.
I would definitely recommend buying this kit, well worth the money for what you get!
My current project is to make own cloud server / torrent box to help team to share data and files. It is quite and working very fine for couple of days test. Only thing I wish is USB 3.0 at least should replace 2.0 USB port rather jump to USB C port. For noobs and nerds, this is beautiful toy to play with.