Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on November 16, 2011
I was hesitant to order this after some reviews stated it was too small. I've got a really large head, and this fit perfectly. There was actually a little room to spare, so they might have changed the design. The style of the hat is just adorable, very feminine without being overly so. I'm thrilled with purchase, and would buy again.
on November 15, 2012
I love it. It's soft and warm. I was also worried that it might not fit my head, but it fit beautifully! The circumference measures approx. 20" (US Hat size Small). You could take a hat that fits you well (that is, ideally, of a similar design) and measure the circumference of the rim to compare and see if it'll fit you. I took a gamble with the size because most of the reviews said it's too small and I always thought I had a big head (no pun intended, :D).
I'm very happy with my purchase- plus, you can't beat the prime shipping.
on December 27, 2011
I bought this hat in March? of 2011 and I LOVE IT! I have worn the goodness out of it! It is super and cute and goes pretty much with anything. It keeps me the perfect temperature and all that good stuff. The reason for not giving it a 5 star though is the band on top of the visor is starting to come loose and Im going to have to resecure it myself. If it was slightly more durable then it would without a doubt be a 5 star item.

Anyways, if your thinking of buying it, then do! You wont be sorry!

UPDATE : Someone else loved this hat so much they stole it. I loved it so much I'm getting another. Good news though, it's $10 cheaper now!
on November 24, 2014
Very cute feminine hat. I have a small head (I wear an xs motorcycle helmet) and this hat fits me well and appears to have some stretch for people who need a bigger size. It keeps me warm running errands but I would not wear it for snow skiing as it is a light weight hat. An added bonus is that it does not seem to mess my hair as other hats do.
on January 15, 2013
This is a real cute hat! The flower really adds some style.

But this hat is WAY too small! The brim doesn't even look like a brim because it's plastered to my head. I don't have an unusually big head (most hats fit just fine), so maybe I got one that's just a bit off size.

I wish the hat had been modeled on a real person instead of a stand ... maybe that would provide a clearer idea of the size and fit.

In any case, I'm disappointed because the hat is so cute ... but I'm returning it.
on February 7, 2015
This is easily the best looking and the best fitting hat that I have ever owned. The first one I bought has stretched a bit over the years from continuous use so I just purchased another one! The only criticism that I have is that I wish it was a little bit warmer, but then again I live in brutal Chicago and I can say the same about 80% of clothing that I own... Also, the flower did come loose at some point but it's easy to stitch it back on if you know the basic sewing. Overall for the price this is a great hat!
on September 4, 2014
This hat is very nice, I love the little visor on it and the flower embellishment. It is pretty thin and wouldn't protect you from cold. It is definitely not for below freezing temperatures. In GA where I live, I can wear it all winter comfortably. Wish they made it in more colors.
on November 9, 2014
I don't think I have ever had a problem with a hat being too small, they are usually too big and especially never with knitted skully, but there is always a first tome dor everything. Wow, I had to give it away to a child. No stretchy material at all
on February 24, 2014
I'm giving this hat three stars because although I love the color and style, i didn't get a chance to wear it because the stitching came apart as soon as I received it. The front flap that connects to the flower came apart as soon as I put it on. This purchased the black and gray colors previously. The gray hat had no issues. The black hat's stitching in the back also came apart.
on December 10, 2013
I had just bought another hat from a different seller and was disappointed with both, so I was a little nervous about this one especially with some reviews saying it was small. I did find the review that measured her hat at 20" to be very helpful prior to purchasing, but mine does measure larger than 20". I typically find that my head is on the large side with women's hats, but this one is wonderful. Plenty of room, nice and cozy, so cute and doesn't smash my hair down horribly either. I am very happy and wearing it all the time in my Wisconsin winter wonderland. Thank you!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question