|Brand Name||ACCO Brands|
|Item Weight||4.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.1 x 10.8 x 15.2 inches|
|Item model number||16036|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||60.00|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||10.00|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||936104|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
+ $7.29 shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
ACCO 16036 ACCO Pressboard 25-Point Classification Folder, Lgl, 6-Section, Earth Red, 10/Bx
|Price:||$32.78 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.11 (24%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 25 pt. pressboard classification folders have 1" capacity fasteners on inside covers and on both sides of dividers, Tyvek® reinforced gussets and 2/5 cut top tabs at right of center position.
- Sectioned for efficient organization.
- Heavy-duty 25 pt. pressboard folders have 1" capacity fasteners on inside covers and on both sides of dividers.
- Tyvek® reinforced gussets.
- 2/5 cut top tabs at right of center position.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: ACCO 16036 ACCO Pressboard 25-Point Classification Folder, Lgl, 6-Section, Earth Red, 10/Bx
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Earth Red||Sky Blue||Blue||Green|
|Size||Information not provided||Letter||Letter||Letter|
|Dimensions||15.2 inches x 2.1 inches x 10.75 inches||2 inches x 12 inches x 10.25 inches||1.75 inches x 12.5 inches x 10.38 inches||12.03 inches x 1.81 inches x 10.31 inches|
|Item Weight||4.36 pounds||5 pounds||3.4 pounds||3.56 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
If you want neat files and no more falling papers this is the way to go!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased these ACCO Brand classification folders and they are perfect for my everyday filing needs. They are very sturdy with built dividers.Published 1 month ago by RE Navigator
Great product! Love them, BUT I Ordered 3 boxes of legal size in green. Got 1 green and 2 boxes of letter size red folders. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Pen Name
I am using these in a museum. Many people give us paper materials that need covers and these are idea.Published 14 months ago by Sandra J. Dunlap