Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 8, 2014
Awesome, exactly what I was looking for at the time. Not only do they hold a good number (I use them for more than 10 pages most of the time) of pages together they are perfect for some of our fun classroom ideas since they are easy for big and small fingers to manipulate. I love the color selection so I can color coat bundles of pages by the color of the paper clips. Nice smooth finish as well.
One person found this helpful
on May 28, 2013
I would not consider these jumbo at all. They seem to be a regular size paper clip, maybe slightly smaller. The colors are great but there is nothing jumbo about them. I had to find a true jumbo paper clip elsewhere.
3 people found this helpful
on May 28, 2014
* The clips are a lighter gauge than the equivalent `Jumbo' clips I purchased from OfficeMax a few years ago. They are also a tiny bit smaller and the colors are less vibrant. I bought ACCO clips instead of store brand because I assumed they would be of superior quality; they are not.
* The plastic box was quite scuffed on all sides and the top and bottom.
* The box was only half full, which made me suspicious, so I counted the clips. There were only 112. I suspect that someone returned them and then they were reshipped to me.
2 people found this helpful
on August 2, 2017
as descibed
on June 9, 2017
Would have liked a heavier weight clip, but they are fine.
on October 28, 2017
great
on September 3, 2013
I like these much better than regular clips but with hold five stars due to price which seems to high
3 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon August 20, 2011
Read a previous reviewer and must admit made them look very very nice. Need it this type of paper clips and leaned for this one. Classy review that inspired the purchase, and why not? With everything being so dull at times why couldn't these clippers rise above the mundane competition? Why not, indeed? Nice clips, very well painted, go well with the filing system (which is very colorful as well) and happy enough with purchase. I think the price was acceptable but their reputation is what really sold me. 4 Star item!
8 people found this helpful
on September 10, 2016
Wonderful. Just what I wanted.
on October 8, 2016