|Item Weight||0.96 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||15.1 x 8.2 x 8.6 inches|
|Item model number||A7072202|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Nickel-Plated Steel|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A7072202|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
ACCO Loose Leaf Binder Rings, 1 Inch Capacity, Silver, 100 Rings / Box (72202)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LOOSE LEAF BINDER RINGS: Handy metal rings are ideal for fastening all sorts of items together. They lock securely and they open and close with ease
- 175 SHEET CAPACITY: Sturdy rings securely hold up to 175 sheets of 20 pounds paper, making them an excellent choice for your most challenging projects
- 1 INCH SILVER RINGS: Tough, 1 Inches diameter silver rings are made of durable, multi layer, nickel plated steel. They will not crack or split even with daily, heavy duty use
- MULTIPURPOSE MARVEL: Use these convenient rings to bind documents, or to link together a multitude of different materials. Great for flash cards, scarves, paint chips, fabric swatches and more
- 100 RINGS: A box of 100 rings is sure to be a big help in organizing your home, school or office
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Handy loose leaf binder rings are a great choice for fastening paper, as well as a variety of other items. You can count on them to lock securely and to open with ease. Convenient, 1" diameter rings securely hold up to 175 sheets of 20lb paper, making them a reliable choice for your important projects. Made of tough, multi-layer, nickel-plated steel, they won’t crack or split, even with daily heavy duty use. Use them for documents or to link together a variety of materials. They're great for flash cards, scarves, paint chips, fabric swatches and creative crafts. A box of 100 rings is sure to be a big help in organizing your home, school or office.