Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
ACCUSPLIT Pro Survivor - A601X Stopwatch, Clock, Extra Large Display
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Best Value PE Stopwatch on the Market
- ACCUSPLIT Exclusive Ergonomic "X" Case
- Special Million Cycle Switches operate cleanly, precisely & reliably every time
- Magnum XL digits for easy viewing
- 5 year Lithium battery
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The A601X series is our most popular and durable stopwatch for your basic timing needs.
• It works on the WOS 2.5 Operating system
• It takes Cumulative Splits only (No Lap)
• Split/Release Action
• 1, 2 Fast Finish
• Event/Time Out
• 24 Hour Timing Range
• The Timing interval is 1/100 Second to 40 minutes
• 12/24 Time of Day
• Month and Date
• Cased in ACCUSPLIT’s Exclusive “X” Case, with its distinctive, ergonomic design. The “X” Case is immediately recognizable to anyone involved in elite sports
• Million cycle No Fail Buttons (No beep)
• 5 Year, DUAL No Proof of & Proof of Purchase Limited Warranty
• Magnum XL Display for easy viewing
• Water resistant up to 100 feet
• Shock resistant
• Now with 5 year lithium (CR2032) battery (3v & 3v.1 versions)
• Expected battery life of 5 years
• Available in 5 solid (Black, blue, red, yellow, green) and 5 translucent (Smoke, aqua, cherry, lemon, lime) Case colors.
• RESOLUTION & ACCURACY LIMIT: The internal Quartz and IC controller LOOKS AT SWITCH CLOSURE every 1/256th of a second, so that nearest 1/100 is captured.
• ACTUAL ACCURACY: Tested and calibrated to be within 0.04 sec/hour for 12 months. Only shocks and aging of the quartz crystal affect this actual accuracy rating.
The Accusplit Survivor A601X Stopwatch is the best value PE stopwatch on the market. With the exclusive Accusplit 'X' case design and the million-cycle switch buttons, this is the most durable and popular stopwatch for basic timing needs.
The million-cycle no-fail switches are an Accusplit exclusive and are ergonomically designed for maximum performance and ease of use. They snap instead of beep and have been tested for over a million cycles without failure.
The A601X operates on the Watch Company Operating System (WOS 2.5) used by most watch manufacturers, which employs a two-button system. The right button is used for start and stop, the left for split and release.
The A601X stopwatch features cumulative-split timing. The cumulative time is the capture of elapsed time to current event and consists of all splits beginning to end. The split time is the interval of time measured from the start of the timing to the next pause of time.
The A601X also features the one-button start-split-split system where the first split is first place, the second split is second place, and it shows a one-two fast finish.
This stopwatch is available in five solid and translucent ring colors, has a 5-year battery life, and has a magnum extra-large digital display for exceptionally easy reading.
The A601X is water resistant (up to 30-meters), shock resistant, and includes time and date functions, making it a great low-cost stopwatch for basic timing needs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It was never exposed to water, was never accidentally run through the washer or dryer, and spent most of the time in my gym bag.
Now I've got to deal with shipping it back to Amazon just to get a refund. Very annoying for something so simple.
This stopwatch will do that function and does keep time just fine. However, the plastic for the outer housing is rather cheap and the screen is easily scratched. I will put some collision wrap over the screen to protect it from further scratches but I don't know how long it can withhold hanging around a garage.
Overall, it's OK. But cheaply made, and at the price point I probably could have saved $10 and bought a cheaper brand that did the same function with the same level of durability.
Setting the clock and changing modes is pretty simple BUT you need to be aware the instructions (in tiny print) are hidden away on the package liner. A bit inconvenient to store, a card would have been much nicer and minimal extra expense.
Open the welded plastic packing carefully or you'll damage the instructions!
Reservations would be two things: the stopwatch comes with no directions. This may seem trivial, but I was confused because my old digital stopwatch had a separate timer for hours, minutes, and seconds, while this one has a clock that appears to be the same thing. So naturally, I couldn't figure out how to "start" this hour-minute-seconds timer. Turns out, however, that it is merely a clock--which is (a) an relatively unnecessary function for a stopwatch, after all, and (b) its presence precludes the ability to have the more utilitarian second-level hour-minute-second timer, which I found to be extremely useful in my work as a forensic expert.
I discovered this, only by going to the manufacturer's website and downloading a PDF instruction sheet which, frankly, should have been included in the package. Nevertheless, if you just need a simple stopwatch to time laps or something, you can't beat the price.
One slight complaint: If you push the reset button, it'll reset immediately. I did like that on my last stop watch, you had to hold the button down for two seconds. This prevented you from deleting an important time that you might want to record/write down. In fairness to this stop watch, the buttons do click with authority so you wouldn't accidentally delete a reading here unless you really pushed the reset button.
The user interface is completely unintuitive. You can easily loose your split times or mess them up because of this. The iPhone does a much better job of doing splits.
If you're only timing one swimmer then its OK. But for that, the iPhone works just as good and I have verified that it is just as accurate.