Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.79 shipping
ACCUSPLIT Pro Survivor - A601X Stopwatch, Clock, Extra Large Display
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Best Value PE Stopwatch on the Market
- ACCUSPLIT Exclusive Ergonomic "X" Case
- Special Million Cycle Switches operate cleanly, precisely & reliably every time
- Magnum XL digits for easy viewing
- 5 year Lithium battery
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The A601X series is our most popular and durable stopwatch for your basic timing needs.
• It works on the WOS 2.5 Operating system
• It takes Cumulative Splits only (No Lap)
• Split/Release Action
• 1, 2 Fast Finish
• Event/Time Out
• 24 Hour Timing Range
• The Timing interval is 1/100 Second to 40 minutes
• 12/24 Time of Day
• Month and Date
• Cased in ACCUSPLIT’s Exclusive “X” Case, with its distinctive, ergonomic design. The “X” Case is immediately recognizable to anyone involved in elite sports
• Million cycle No Fail Buttons (No beep)
• 5 Year, DUAL No Proof of & Proof of Purchase Limited Warranty
• Magnum XL Display for easy viewing
• Water resistant up to 100 feet
• Shock resistant
• Now with 5 year lithium (CR2032) battery (3v & 3v.1 versions)
• Expected battery life of 5 years
• Available in 5 solid (Black, blue, red, yellow, green) and 5 translucent (Smoke, aqua, cherry, lemon, lime) Case colors.
• RESOLUTION & ACCURACY LIMIT: The internal Quartz and IC controller LOOKS AT SWITCH CLOSURE every 1/256th of a second, so that nearest 1/100 is captured.
• ACTUAL ACCURACY: Tested and calibrated to be within 0.04 sec/hour for 12 months. Only shocks and aging of the quartz crystal affect this actual accuracy rating.
The Accusplit Survivor A601X Stopwatch is the best value PE stopwatch on the market. With the exclusive Accusplit 'X' case design and the million-cycle switch buttons, this is the most durable and popular stopwatch for basic timing needs.
The million-cycle no-fail switches are an Accusplit exclusive and are ergonomically designed for maximum performance and ease of use. They snap instead of beep and have been tested for over a million cycles without failure.
The A601X operates on the Watch Company Operating System (WOS 2.5) used by most watch manufacturers, which employs a two-button system. The right button is used for start and stop, the left for split and release.
The A601X stopwatch features cumulative-split timing. The cumulative time is the capture of elapsed time to current event and consists of all splits beginning to end. The split time is the interval of time measured from the start of the timing to the next pause of time.
The A601X also features the one-button start-split-split system where the first split is first place, the second split is second place, and it shows a one-two fast finish.
This stopwatch is available in five solid and translucent ring colors, has a 5-year battery life, and has a magnum extra-large digital display for exceptionally easy reading.
The A601X is water resistant (up to 30-meters), shock resistant, and includes time and date functions, making it a great low-cost stopwatch for basic timing needs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This stopwatch will do that function and does keep time just fine. However, the plastic for the outer housing is rather cheap and the screen is easily scratched. I will put some collision wrap over the screen to protect it from further scratches but I don't know how long it can withhold hanging around a garage.
Overall, it's OK. But cheaply made, and at the price point I probably could have saved $10 and bought a cheaper brand that did the same function with the same level of durability.
Quite large digits, easy to read even in dim light (my favorite pro)
Click buttons with perfect tactile feedback.
No annoying beep when buttons pressed.
5 year or so Lithium CR2032 battery (replaceable but not easy)
Yellow: easy to locate in a mess
No Lap, No countdown, No date.
Very easy to use with one-click mode, and buttons always work the same.
Is a watch also. I'd prefer stop watch only but Mode switches with a single press so no big deal.
Thanks to the overwhelming number of 5 stars ratings, I chose this one. Perfect for my needs timing rehab exercises. Numbers are so easy to see you can look at it lying near by if you're not wearing it.
For count down, I purchased Oslo Silver 2.0 twin which does both and Hooray, has no clock. Having two stopwatches is really handy, seriously.
I run a speed and agility class for younger kids.
What I do, as I have different coaches help me and they learn so that they can pass it on or do things with their individual team in regards to speed and agility, is mark each one on the back with a number. So mine are numbered 1-4.
If you have two people time the same person at the same starting and ending point, they both will get different numbers. So when I do initial timed sprints, a coach puts his name and his stopwatch number next on the page he lists the times for all the kids he timed runs for.
At the end of say an 8 week session, the same coaches will use the same watches and the same distances etc. to time the kids a final time to measure and compare their improvement for linear speed from the beginning to the end of training.
As I said, these work perfect, again I'm timing younger ages, so it's more training in and about mechanics than perfect technique and I'm not using gates or sophisticated timing tools for those ages, and these work perfectly for that.