|Item Weight||1.76 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||13.2 x 12.9 x 3.3 inches|
|Item model number||25794493|
|Manufacturer Part Number||25794493|
|OEM Part Number||25794493|
ACDelco GM Original Equipment 25794493 Radio End Antenna Extension Cable
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Shielded from outside electrical interference
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
An ACDelco GM Original Equipment Radio Antenna Extension Cable connects your radio antenna to your vehicle’s entertainment system, and is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle’s original component. They are also known as coaxial cables. Coaxial cables are used to conduct Radio Frequency signals and are shielded from outside electrical interference. Special connectors are used to connect the cables to components. These original equipment radio antenna extensions have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|