|Item Weight||12.84 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.5 x 6.5 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||504-165|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||504-165|
|OEM Part Number||19299843|
ACDelco 504-165 GM Original Equipment Rear Air Lift Shock Absorber
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Help maintain ride height when carrying additional load
- Improved handling when loaded
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Air Lift Shock Absorbers are similar to standard shock absorbers, with the addition of an air chamber and rubber bladder built into the dust cover. These shock absorbers are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle’s original components and have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. This air chamber and rubber bladder are inflated by an onboard air compressor to raise the vehicle during increased vehicle loads, assisting in the stabilization of alignment angles, improving handling, and reducing the risk of bottoming out.