|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 2 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||ARM302-4S|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Tool, Calibration Certification, User Maunal, Metal Case.|
|Average Battery Life||37 hours|
Other Sellers on Amazon
ACDelco ARM302-4S 1/2" Electronic Digital Torque Adapter, 12.5-250.7 ft-lbs, Buzzer/LED Flash Notification - ISO 6789 Standards Certificate of Calibration
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12.5 to 250.7 foot pounds wide torque range with LED flashing / buzzer alarm when torque is reached. Easy to read LCD display with measurements (kg-cm, N-m, in-lb. ft-lb)
- Multiple Setting Functions: Torque, Measurement, and, Peak & Trace, Mode Settings. (Torque setting range: 10% of max torque value. Measuring range: 4 to 99 ft-lbs.)
- Guaranteed Accuracy Range: ± 1.5% clockwise ± 2.5% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale – CR2032 Coin sell batteries required to operate the adapter.
- The product quality meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards, individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- 1 Year ACDelco Tools Limited Warranty: One-year limited manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workman ship.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Most Complete Line Of Digital Torque Adaptor For The Pros
How To Choose The Right Digital Torque Adaptor
- Drive size (obvious)
- Torque range that fits your applications. Choose one where your typical application torques falls into the mid/higher part of the range.
- Accuracy rating: applies from 20% to 100% of max. torque. e.g. Torque range of 10~100 ft-lbs will have stated accuracy rating between 20~100 ft-lbs
- Is calibration mode needed to ensure accuracy?
- Is angle measurements needed ? (feature available on ARM3xx Torque Wrench)
ACDelco Digital Torque Wrench Family
Most Complete Line For The Pros
When it comes to precise & professional fastening, ACDelco offers the most complete line of digital torque wrench products. All our digital torque wrenches/Adaptor are made with sturdy materials and calibrated in production process to ensure the best quality products will be on your hand
Torque Adaptor Key Features Includes;
- Various drive size selection: 3/8" & 1/2"
- Wide range of torque range fits every applications: as low as 3 ft-lbs, or as high as 250 ft-lbs
- Professional grade features: On top of Peak/Track Modes, Calibration Mode (ARM302-4S)
- High Accuracy: up to ±1.5%, * Accuracy rating applies from 20% to 100% of max. torque
|Peak / Track Modes||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Accuracy *||±2% CW, ±3% CCW *||±1.5% CW, ±2.5% CCW *||±2% CW, ±3% CCW *||±1.5% CW, ±2.5% CCW *|
|Torque Range||5.9 to 59 ft-lbs||12.5 to 250.7 ft-lbs||14.8 to 147.6 ft-lbs||25 to 250 ft-lbs|
|Alert Types||Buzzer||Buzzer||Buzzer||Buzzer / LED|
ACDelco ARM302-4S 1/2-inch drive digital torque adaptor provides torque setting range of 12.5-250.7 ft.Lbs. Memory capacity can store up to 30 sets of data. 2 LEDs flashing (Green & red) for visual alert, and audible torque confirmation by means of Buzzer. Allows to operate at 14 F degree to 140 F degree. Operation in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions. Accuracy CW +-1.5%; CCW +- 2.5%. LCD display shows N-M (or kg-cm, In-lb., ft-lb) measurements. Turns a ratchet wrench into a digital torque wrench. Static torque measurement standard functions: torque setting, measurement setting, mode setting. [ACDelco Tools] ACDelco power tools are built for people who make a living with their tools, day in and day out, regardless of industry you are in and require reliability.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Instructions are confusing due to translation quirks but with careful reading they’ll eventually make sense. One star each for the non-functioning device and instructions.
I can not find how to get warranty service on it.. :-(
Seems like a great product if it was robust, I brought this more expensive ACDelco Tool, as I wanted quality.. :-(