4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
ACDelco BLOW-OUT OFFER! Heavy Duty 1/2” Air Impact Wrench, Twin Hammer, 650 ft-lbs Max Torque with Composite body and Comfort Grip, ANI403
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powerful TWIN HAMMER impact mechanism
- Delivers up to 650 ft-lbs of max torque to easily break free fasteners
- 8,000 RPM of free speed; Air Consumption: 5.3 CFM
- Durable aluminum alloy housing
- Forward: 6 speeds; Reverse: 6 speeds
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Total Solution in Tools
ACDelco Tools vision is to create quality power tools that make life better for everyone, everywhere, every job, every person, and every community around the world. This motivates us, inspires us to do what we do the best, to make what we make the best. Our goal is to introduce most advanced technologies, from pneumatic to cordless and precision fastening, that strengthen our customers’ ability to compete in any job task.
ACDelco 1/2-inch TWIN HAMMER Impact Wrench Pneumatic Tool Family
You can rely on ACDelco Impact Wrenches to give you the guaranteed performance you need.
Designed and engineered to work hard, our air impact wrenches handle the toughest jobs, offering outstanding value. Industrial professionals will be able to release wheel nuts quickly and easily with our versatile impact wrenches; our impact wrenches are feature-packed, giving you the power and torque you need to easily do your job.
- Well-balanced device in rugged aluminum housing
- Reliable, powerful impact wrench with fast torque build-up.
- Composite Materials (selected models)
- Ergonomically shaped handle
- High-performance impact mechanism with fast build-up of torque.
BUILT FOR THE PROS
1/2-inch Impact Wrench Pneumatic Tool
Built to deliver outstanding performance in any job. With several product lines and a range of different potential configurations, it’s easy to find the right tool for the task. All our products feature an industry-leading combination of performance, ergonomics and durability — everything you need to boost production and keep your team working more efficiently all-day long.
Go Tough and Rugged
Designed to withstand tough use in rugged environments, this impact wrench offers greater efficiency that means less downtime, better tool performance, and less money spent on compressed air.
Different Speed Settings
Available in multiple speeds for each forward and reverse direction, our impact wrench range offers torque outputs to 500 ft-lb. Alloy steel, heat treated, helical gears for maximum durability.
|Drive Size||1/2" Square, Twin Hammer||1/2" Square, Twin Hammer||1/2" Square, Twin Hammer||1/2" Square, Twin Hammer||1/2" Square, Twin Hammer||1/2" Square, Twin Hammer|
|Speed Options||3 Forward / 3 Reverse||4 Forward / 4 Reverse||6 Forward / 6 Reverse||3 Forward / 1 Reverse||6 Forward / 6 Reverse||4 Forward / 4 Reverse|
|Max. Torque||320 ft-lbs (434 Nm)||750 ft-lbs (1,016 Nm)||650 ft-lbs (880 Nm)||650 ft-lbs (880 Nm)||500 ft.-lbs. (677 Nm)||750 ft-lbs (1,016 Nm)|
|Free Speed||12,000 RPM||8,000 RPM||8,000 RPM||7,000 RPM||8,000 RPM||8,000 RPM|
|Air Consumption||3.9 CFM||5.8 CFM||6.3 CFM||5.8 CFM||6.3 CFM||5.8 CFM|
|Air Inlet / Pressure||1/4" NPT / 90 PSI||1/4" NPT / 90 PSI||1/4" NPT / 90 PSI||1/4" NPT / 90 PSI||1/4" NPT / 90 PSI||1/4" NPT / 90 PSI|
|Weight||2.64 lbs (1.2 kg)||4.95 lbs (2.25 kg)||5.58 lbs (2.56 kg)||4.95 lbs (2.25 kg)||5.72 lbs||4.95 lbs (2.25 kg)|