- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BXX34D2
- UPC: 702245509521
- Item model number: 6306200
- Average Customer Review: 320 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#177,781 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #448 in Bath & Body Brushes
ACELIST Long Handle Bath/Shower Body Brush with Super Soft Bristles - High Quingity Shower Back Scrubber,Wholesome Beauty Dry Skin Body Brush (Blue)
($1.67 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 14" Long Handled Brush with Non Slip Ridges and Specially Angled for Back Scrubbing. Medium Bristles.
- Quality Bath Brush with long handle for wet use in Bath or Shower, or as Dry Body Brush for Exfoliating or Dry Skin Brushing. Also great for as Cellulite Massager or Back Scrubber
- Hygienic and long lasting. Simply rinse after use and hang up to dry. One Year Product Warranty.
- Attractive colour. Great gift for men or women.
- Risk Free Purchase. 90 Day Full Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee on all Brushes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Benefits of Skin Brushing
✓ Increases circulation to your skin
✓ Eliminates dead cells layers and increases cell renewal
✓ Tightens and firms your skin
✓ Lessens muscle tension, relieve stress, and calms your mind
✓ Stimulates the lymphatic system
✓ Stress Relief
✓ For Elderly, Disabled People, Sensitive Skin and Children
How to use a bath brush?
- First, start brushing your feet and work your way up to your legs. Then, brush your arms, chest, back, and stomach. Also brush across the top of the shoulders and upper back.
- Use circular motion.
- When brushing the breasts, do it very gently and avoid the nipples.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 320 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is the handle texture. The entire handle is a smooth high gloss finish that looks great and the brush and the grip shape makes it easy to control the brush... when dry. As soon as my hands were wet & soapy I found it to be very slippery & hard to hang on to. I found that slightly roughing up the surface in the grip zone of the handle with a little sandpaper fixed that problem and I now find it to be perfect for me. So the only improvement that I might recommend would be to add surface texturing to the grip area of the handle so it would be perfect right out of the box.
One thing I will add is that the bristles are like those on a SOFT or MEDIUM toothbrush. (Some may prefer HARD.)