|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$18.99 - $33.99|
- Notice: Runs Small,Please Choose A Larger Size When Ordering,This Is Very Important
- Material: Cotton Blend.
- Style:New Models Hepburn's Style Vintage Dress cinched you in at the waist and showed off your slim figure. It will never be out of fashion.
- Size Chart is not our size. Measurements please take "Product Description" below for reference. There are 5 sizes (S/M/L/XL/XXL) available for the following listing. please allow 1-2cm differs due to manual measurement, thanks (All measurement in cm and please note 1cm=0.39inch)
- As different computers display colors differently, the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the above images, thanks for your understanding.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ACEVOG 50s Hepburn Style Vintage Long Sleeve Floral Party Cocktail Evening Dress
1) Q: I normally wear a size Medium in dresses, what size should I order?
A: You can choose a 1 size down according your normal size,our size is larger than US standard size, so we suugest you can choose small.
2) Q: What occasions is suitable?
A: It's great for daily casual, ball, party, wedding,banquet and any other occasions
1950's Long Sleeve Retro Floral Vintage Dress with Defined Waist Design
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B014QMGG2S
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I received a complimentary sample to share my unbiased opinion.
The top part is form fitting due to the slightly stretchy material; it accentuates the waist, and then compliments and hides any not-so-perfect hips and thighs. I love the elasticity that offers a little ‘give’ especially after a larger meal, the stretchy material offers my filled stomach a little extra relief. The dress has a zipper down the back and about 3” past the waist, which makes it easy to slip on and take off without any struggle.
Although it is pretty on its own, I highly recommend a crinoline petticoat underneath; this will flare the skirt for an ultra-feminine appearance.
I am a little older, and I prefer this ¾ sleeve, because although I am thin, my upper underarm skin is not as taut and tight as when I was younger. Therefore, the ¾ length hides that loose skin that causes my self-consciousness and embarrassment.
Another outstanding feature is this dress offers versatility. Although the dress has an attached belt that ties in the back, a bright and bold color belt or sash worn around the waist, adds a little definition, which could then match shoes or a classic handbag, for an alternate fashion look.
As a size reference, I am just less than 5’2”; I weigh less than 100 lbs. and size small fits me like a glove. The length is perfect; it falls mid-shin, long enough to cover, with a flattering feminine flare, and does not interfere with walking, dancing, or drag on the ground.
This unique dress stands out from the rest, and each time I have worn it, someone has asked, ‘Where can I buy that dress?’
I received the dress free for an evaluation; my statements reflect my own personal opinions and my own requirements.
Length: this dress is much longer than I expected. the proportion of the length of the skirt to the bodice seems a bit off from the official pictures. Check out the pics that other purchasers posted bc those give a very accurate idea of the length. I'm 5'9" and it hits me mid-calf. I am definitely going to hem this to hit somewhere around the knees.
The skirt is full enough to accommodate a petticoat (would give this dress a really nice vintage/retro look). Without the petticoat it just looks like a pretty patterned office dress.
I was worried about the arms. I don't think my arms look particularly large, but I've definitely had issues with sleeves not fitting my arms. These sleeves fit around my arms perfectly. The fabric is a bit stretchy but not as stretchy a knit/cotton top.
1. It runs small, even if you buy a size up from your size. The dresses are standard and the larger size may not fit your boobs or arms even though it is one up.
2. Compared to other sellers the fabric isn't as thick, but it isn't see through and it is airy or breezy, yet not flimsy.
3. It is worth the price, but I also found the same style dress by a different vendor for less.
Shop around and read person's reviews they are helpful. I saw someone say buy a size up and I did, because they run small, but I'd say buy two sizes up from this vendor and perhaps alter it to fit your unique body.
4. I returned mine,hence 4 stars,it didn't fit. I would buy again though but 2 sizes up -- that doesn't really make me feel too happy when I see the large size number
Most recent customer reviews
a larger size they run small 💛