|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$18.99 - $49.99|
- Notice: Runs Small,Please Choose A Larger Size When Ordering,This Is Very Important
- Material: Cotton Blend.
- Style:New Models Hepburn's Style Vintage Dress cinched you in at the waist and showed off your slim figure. It will never be out of fashion.
- Size Chart is not our size. Measurements please take "Product Description" below for reference. There are 5 sizes (S/M/L/XL/XXL) available for the following listing. please allow 1-2cm differs due to manual measurement, thanks (All measurement in cm and please note 1cm=0.39inch)
- As different computers display colors differently, the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the above images, thanks for your understanding.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ACEVOG 50s Hepburn Style Vintage Long Sleeve Floral Party Cocktail Evening Dress
1) Q: I normally wear a size Medium in dresses, what size should I order?
A: You can choose a 1 size down according your normal size,our size is larger than US standard size, so we suugest you can choose small.
2) Q: What occasions is suitable?
A: It's great for daily casual, ball, party, wedding,banquet and any other occasions
1950's Long Sleeve Retro Floral Vintage Dress with Defined Waist Design
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B014QMGG2S
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received a complimentary sample to share my unbiased opinion.
The top part is form fitting due to the slightly stretchy material; it accentuates the waist, and then compliments and hides any not-so-perfect hips and thighs. I love the elasticity that offers a little ‘give’ especially after a larger meal, the stretchy material offers my filled stomach a little extra relief. The dress has a zipper down the back and about 3” past the waist, which makes it easy to slip on and take off without any struggle.
Although it is pretty on its own, I highly recommend a crinoline petticoat underneath; this will flare the skirt for an ultra-feminine appearance.
I am a little older, and I prefer this ¾ sleeve, because although I am thin, my upper underarm skin is not as taut and tight as when I was younger. Therefore, the ¾ length hides that loose skin that causes my self-consciousness and embarrassment.
Another outstanding feature is this dress offers versatility. Although the dress has an attached belt that ties in the back, a bright and bold color belt or sash worn around the waist, adds a little definition, which could then match shoes or a classic handbag, for an alternate fashion look.
As a size reference, I am just less than 5’2”; I weigh less than 100 lbs. and size small fits me like a glove. The length is perfect; it falls mid-shin, long enough to cover, with a flattering feminine flare, and does not interfere with walking, dancing, or drag on the ground.
This unique dress stands out from the rest, and each time I have worn it, someone has asked, ‘Where can I buy that dress?’
I received the dress free for an evaluation; my statements reflect my own personal opinions and my own requirements.