|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.90 - $31.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Occasion: Casual, Party, Wedding, Ball, Gown, Cocktail
- Scoop Neck,Flroal Lace Contrast, Sleeveless. High Quality,Classic and iconic style that will never be out of fashion
- Garment Care: Hand-wash and Machine washable, Dry Clean
- As computer monitors's difference, actual color of item may vary slightly from the above images, thanks for your understanding.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ACEVOG Women's Classy Vintage Audrey Hepburn Style 1940's Rockabilly Evening Dress
Scoop Neck, Flroal Lace Contrast, Sleeveless, Fixed Floral Collared,Decorative Buttons Down,Ruched Bust,Cap Sleeve
Zipper closure,Suit for Casual Outdoor, Party,Wedding
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B015OF4UXS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 22, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The material is thick and durable, nothing was out of place when I got it, and the dress came down to my shins/knees which is exactly what I wanted.
The only issue that I have with it (which is something I expected) was that the arm holes were a little too small and the zipper is a little tough. It's not something that was painful to deal with, but the arm holes were just slightly digging into my arms.
Please note that in the photo, I am wearing a petticoat.
UPDATE: I washed my dress a couple times and it's shrunk. The fit is now snug but not overly tight. But the length is now way too short. It's about 2 inches above my knee. Thankfully I sew. I'll add a little lace or material to the bottom to get it back to it's original length and then it'll be fine. Just take any possible shrinkage into consideration when buying this dress.