Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Acorn Women Spa Wrap
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

Size: WL|Color: Natural|Change
Price:$35.90+ $3.99 shipping

on September 17, 2012
I have been wearing these slippers for about 15 years now. I am a disabled senior with very bad feet and have test tried dozens of house slippers and these were the ONLY ones that I could wear comfortably and happily. I go through about 2 pairs a year and wear them from 8-12 hours a day although I am not always on my feet! I don't know what I would do without them. If I try to walk barefoot, with socks on, or with other types of slippers, my feet hurt terribly and I feel as if I will fall. These Acorn slippers really grip your feet AND the floor. The velcro and the excellent arch support are my favorite features. The Velcro fasteners keep them from falling off when you walk and also adjust to the shape of your feet. By the way, I have never had a pair that the Velcro wore out on even after being machine washed! The soles are very durable and have good treads. You can wear them in your yard. I wouldn't suggest wearing them to the grocery store:)
They are also warm in the winter with plushy socks. I wear them with cotton socks in the summer. The insoles are made of memory foam and take months of daily wear to lose their thickness. Best for me, someone with pronated arches, they have a high, supportive arch support. I buy the Natural color which matches everything! These wonderful slippers are well worth the price and thank you Amazon, for the discount! I don't know what I would do without these slippers. I hope that the Acorn company never stops making them. Highly recommended for seniors or anyone with foot issues and especially for house-bound people who wear slippers around the house on a daily basis.
33 comments| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 1, 2010
The slippers are very well made and comfortable. The problem is the sizing. I wear an 8.5 and so I ordered the 8-9 slipper. It was a tight fit. I made the mistake of wearing them that day hoping they would stretch. They did not. The return policy states they can only be returned if in original condition, ie unworn, so I was not able to return them. I ordered another pair in the next size up- 9.5-10.5. They fit well even though they are 2 sizes too big. I would strongly suggest that you order at least one size up if you purchase this slipper.
33 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2011
These are fantastic slippers! I'm in my twenties, with three foot surgeries under my belt, and I really need supportive shoes now for flipping around the house. Acorn's Spa Wrap slippers surpass my expectations. They are extremely comfortable, supportive, and have nice, hard soles for a quick run out to the car if need be. I love that you can wash and dry them too, without shrinkage! I typically wear a size 8-9, but I bought these in the X-Large (9.5-10.5), which fits me perfect.
on April 19, 2007
Got these for my wife and she loves the way they feel. They seem to be of quality construction as well and are holding up well to wear.
on September 7, 2009
I purchased these slippers for my elderly mother. Most slippers are too narrow in the toe to be comfortable on her feet. But these are roomy in the toe & the adjustable strap let's you customize the fit. She loves them - in fact every time I've visited her in the last month since I gave them to her, she's had them on!
on November 20, 2012
these are great slippers. warm, well made, very cushiony with great arch support. i even like the oversized look. they are comfortable in every way but one - there is a little elastic on the heel. it sits too low and makes them feel like they are slipping off your heel every time you take a step. and because it slides up and down on your heel when you walk, if you don't have on socks it irritates the skin. i believe the elastic is there to make them hug your foot and not slip off, but it actually causes the exact opposite. if it were about a half inch higher it might work. if not for that elastic, these would have gotten a glowing 5 stars.
on February 13, 2008
The slippers of are of high quality and work especially well for someone whose feet and ankles swell because they are adjustable. The shipping was fast and the package included a catalog of other products. I recommend these slippers to anyone who wants a soft, comfortable slipper with an adjustable strap.
on October 14, 2008
ACORN Women's Spa Wrap SlipperThese are really nice. I like the Velcro fasteners, the softness of the slipper material, and the 'outdoor' sole.

My only negative comment is that your foot tends to slip from side to side if you wear them too long.

I plan to buy another pair.
on August 30, 2012
My mom has osteoporosis and her feet are painful. She always feels like she's walking on rocks. We've bought many types of comfort shoes and slippers trying to find something she can stand in. Well, these are it. There's enough memory foam cushioning and sole support to make her walking in the house more comfortable. The velcro fastener across the top makes it easy to adjust the fit when her feet swell, and the elastic at the heel ensures they stay on her feet. I am buying her another pair so she can walk outside in them. I would recommend them for anyone with painful feet. In fact, since I have terazzo floors I'm getting a pair for myself to cushion my hard floors. And since they also look like bunny feet, at Halloween I will add ears, a fluffy tail and pretend I'm a rabbit.
on February 11, 2011
I found a great deal on these slippers and was looking for a replacement for my Acorn Chincilla Mule slip-ons that I had completely worn out after about eight years of continuous wearing in Minnesota Winters. My previous ones were by far the best looking and most comfortable warm slippers I've ever owned, but they discontinued them. The sizing is very comparable to the mules (I bought a women's 8-9 and my shoe size is 8-1/2). Note that I bought the Nex Tex Clogs to try them out and the 8-9 is much smaller, so I would have needed to go one size up if I would have kept them. They fit great except for they definitely feel and appear wider than my previous pair. The footbed is similar in feel to my Summer Spa Slides which I also love (but needed to get in one size smaller, 6-1/2-7-1/2, due to them running large on me), but are much warmer which is perfect. I wish there wasn't so much variation in sizing from style to style, but maybe they're just fitting my foot differently than they do on others. I gave them 4 out of 5 only because visually they appear much larger and puffier in comparison to my previous mules, which I don't prefer, and I can also feel a slight slip at the elastic heel when I walk. I had read this in a previous review before I bought them, but I'm guessing I'll just get used to it. The main thing is that they stay on my feet and feel very comfortable.