Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,154 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,197 reviews
on March 8, 2013
For me, these slippers are the perfect design, and I love them. Hopefully this review helps you decide if the design is right for you.

-- I can easily step into them without having to use my hands to put them on.
-- They stay on while I'm walking around--I never accidentally kick them off like most other slipper designs (my big pet peeve).
-- I can easily take them off, like you would with old moccasins or sneakers - just use your other foot to press down the heel edge while you step out of them. Easy.
-- They are super warm and soft and comfortable---just as warm as wool fleece. The footbed is very cushioned and comfortable.
-- They have durable rubber soles. I wear them outside for brief trips to the mailbox, trash bin, etc. Once I actually brought them with me skiing and changed into them at the bottom of the lift and walked home with my boots. That was awesome. :-)
-- They're very durable. I have had a pair for three years that I wear almost every day, and they're still just as warm and soft. The only fault I can find is that they stretched out a little and are a little looser on my feet now, but I still wear them just as much as my new pair.
-- I haven't had any problems with things "sticking" to them. I mean sure, grass or leaves will stick to them if I go traipse through the back yard on a rainy day, but they stick to my shoes too. We have two cats and haven't noticed that they attract cat hair more than any other object in the house does.

The only advice I can offer is to make sure you like the high-back design before you buy, because this is a relatively unusual shape. And if you like that, they're awesome. :-)
11 comment| 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2017
These feel snug when you first get them, but don't return them unless they are really, really tight. As you wear them, the cushy lining gets compacted some, and they loosen up. So if they are loose when you first get them, return them for smaller ones, or I am guessing they'll be falling off soon.

This is the 2nd pair I've owned, and I will buy them again when these wear out, even though they nearly doubled in price from the first time I bought them to the 2nd time. They are very comfortable. My husband bought some different ones recently, and I borrowed them very briefly and was horrified at how uncomfortable they were - they had zero padding! THESE are luxurious and well-padded and very comfortable and warm. I wear them all the time when I'm in the house, and we have all wood floors. I replaced the first pair after 2.5 years of daily, heavy use, because the padding was so compacted they weren't as comfortable, and because the soles were beginning to develop holes. I probably would have worn those longer, but my kids misplaced one and I couldn't live without them. Ha ha!
on March 6, 2017
Acorn slippers have always seemed to run a little small, but since they stretch out, I always size down a bit. These faux chinchilla-lined slippers actually run a little bigger than other styles I've had in the past, but even with a little heel slippage, they're still comfortable. I really like the firm, supportive sole, something you don't generally find in slippers. They seem durable, too. Other Acorn brands tend to sprout holes in the toes or in the stitching between the upper portion and the sides, but these seem thicker and less likely to show wear that way.

One warning: these are REALLY, REALLY WARM. Like, if the furnace is on the in the house, I can't stand to have them on my feet. They're great for really cold mornings, but they're definitely one-season slippers. Once spring comes, I'm going to want to find something a little less aggressively toasty. For now, though, A+. They arrived when they said they would and I'm very satisfied with them.
on October 31, 2016
Yeah, these were for me! My wife had some red ones and I was tired of spending money on the mens slippers that were cheap and didn't hold up to the occasional trip outside in the rain while taking out the garbage. I was also looking for something that would hold in the heat but not overheat. They have fuzzy tops but I dare any of my neighbors to make a comment if they see me outside. They'd be jealous and afraid to ask where I got them. A week after they arrived I bought another pair for future use. They match mens shoe sizes so man up and be comfortable.
on August 10, 2017
I normally wear a size 8-1/2, so I ordered the 8-9 size slippers. They are somewhat large, slipping off the backs of my feet as I walk. The slipper is otherwise comfortable, and I can tell the slipper is very warm and should feel great once the weather cools off. The arch support is okay, not great. I probably should have returned these ACORN slippers for the next smaller size, but I really needed something new because my old ones (Vionics) were done for. Once the weather turns cold, I'll just wear socks with these, and that should keep them on my feet more securely.
on January 21, 2016
These slippers are beautiful and so comfortable. However, they come with some sort of fragrance sheet (like an icky dryer sheet?) inside of them. The scent was so powerful that even when I removed the fragrance sheet the slippers themselves were so strongly scented I could not wear them. It is a disgusting artificial scent like cheap vanilla/baby powder/urinal cake. It made my eyes and throat burn. Why, oh why would anyone want scented slippers??? At the very least, it should be disclosed in the product description that they are scented!! I was so surprised and confused by this experience that I googled it and found multiple reviews of these slippers on other websites with the same complaint. Maybe the company just started doing this? What a waste. These are going back tomorrow. And I'm still searching for the perfect slippers.
on September 11, 2017
These slippers are just what I needed. I can wear them out on the deck in the morning or to access the garage without getting my feet wet or cold because the slippers have rubber soled bottoms. The inside is lined with the Faux Chinchilla which keeps your feet warm and toasty, this is especially nice if you have cold floors like I do. I take a size 9.5 and they fit me just right however if you take a larger size, they might be a little snug on you. I would recommend these to anyone looking for comfort along with style.
on September 14, 2013
My feet are horrible and I need a lot of support. These are perfect, and support my arch so well that pain goes away.. They are washable. This is my second pair.
on March 27, 2017
I exchanged a too small pair which were super padded and comfortable but just too small in the toe area so I got 2 sizes larger since they didn't have the next size. I am happy with these size-wise because I like lots of toe room for socks. The only issue is for some reason, this size, the 9.5-10.5 have only half the padding that the size 8-9 had in the heel area. I solved this by just adding some thick shoe pads. Now they are fine but I can't feel the plushness of the fur, a minor issue. I would buy more of these for sure and just hope I would get the original thicker padding. They look and feel great now. Thank-you
on May 1, 2017
I'm struggling with plantar fasciitis and wanted some warm slippers to wear around the house that we supportive but honestly comfy for tired feet. I bought these in Oct. 2016 and have been very pleased with them. They've helped my foot pain and have stayed nice (I don't wear them outside and I usually wear socks with them because I suspect they'd get a bit stinky otherwise and I don't think they'd wash well). I do wipe off the soles every so often. It occurred to me today (May 2017) that they were looking a bit worn after daily wear and that I should probably start looking around for a new pair so I'd have them when I need them. I was delighted to find these same ones for a terrific price! Give them a try. I've been truly pleased.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.