Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 8, 2013
For me, these slippers are the perfect design, and I love them. Hopefully this review helps you decide if the design is right for you.

-- I can easily step into them without having to use my hands to put them on.
-- They stay on while I'm walking around--I never accidentally kick them off like most other slipper designs (my big pet peeve).
-- I can easily take them off, like you would with old moccasins or sneakers - just use your other foot to press down the heel edge while you step out of them. Easy.
-- They are super warm and soft and comfortable---just as warm as wool fleece. The footbed is very cushioned and comfortable.
-- They have durable rubber soles. I wear them outside for brief trips to the mailbox, trash bin, etc. Once I actually brought them with me skiing and changed into them at the bottom of the lift and walked home with my boots. That was awesome. :-)
-- They're very durable. I have had a pair for three years that I wear almost every day, and they're still just as warm and soft. The only fault I can find is that they stretched out a little and are a little looser on my feet now, but I still wear them just as much as my new pair.
-- I haven't had any problems with things "sticking" to them. I mean sure, grass or leaves will stick to them if I go traipse through the back yard on a rainy day, but they stick to my shoes too. We have two cats and haven't noticed that they attract cat hair more than any other object in the house does.

The only advice I can offer is to make sure you like the high-back design before you buy, because this is a relatively unusual shape. And if you like that, they're awesome. :-)
11 comment| 148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2016
I wear a size 9 shoe, so I ordered the size 8-9 slipper. They have a nice arch support, and I like how they fit except for the heel. The length is perfect, and the faux fur lines the entire inside and up over the edges of the slipper. I like that I can walk outside with these as they have a waterproof sole. The only thing negative, and why I left a 4 star rating instead of a 5 star is the loose feeling heel. Because of the faux fur lining, and the slight slippage of my heel at the back of the slipper, I can't wear them with socks of any type, because as I walk the up/down slippage grabs the heel of my sock and after several steps, my sock has migrated down and is bunching up under my foot. I hate this feeling. I've tried different socks with the slippers, and nothing helped. So, I wear them bare footed. They are warm and comfy, and easy to slip into. If the furry cuff was any higher, I would need to reach down and pull the back of the slipper up over my heel, but I don't need to do this. I love the boiled wool uppers. The slippers do stay on my feet very well, and I will buy them again, despite that I can't wear socks with them.
on June 14, 2017
These have to be the most comfortable slippers I've ever had! The memory foam is great, and provides comfort for tired feet. I wear a size 8 and ordered the Large (8-9) and they fit me fine. There is a little room in the front, which is OK because they don't pinch my toes, and I can wiggle them around. They fit nice and snugly on the heel, which feels good to have that support. I can't say the arch support is very substantial, however. I have plantar fasciitis and was hoping the arch support would be higher; it doesn't rise up much, but they weren't advertised as "orthotic" slippers. With that said, my feet feel really good right now as I am writing this review with them on -- I'm not taking them off until I have to! Great product, great quality & price!
on October 24, 2016
I wear house shoes almost all the time. I have rheumatoid arthritis and my feet and toes hurt a lot. These shoes feel so soft and comfortable that I forget the pain. Seriously. And it helps that they are so pretty.
on June 14, 2017
Needed a pair of indoor slippers and with a sole, just in case I needed to go out briefly. They are wonderful. I They are soft and fit well. Someone said that heels slipped...and they did at first but no longer. I have been wearing them almost daily for weeks. I did walk out once and stepped on a large stone and felt it. I use them 99% indoors in my Airstream. They are super soft and warm for the nights/mornings when its cool. Can't wait to put them on!!! The color is fantastic too!
on August 10, 2017
I normally wear a size 8-1/2, so I ordered the 8-9 size slippers. They are somewhat large, slipping off the backs of my feet as I walk. The slipper is otherwise comfortable, and I can tell the slipper is very warm and should feel great once the weather cools off. The arch support is okay, not great. I probably should have returned these ACORN slippers for the next smaller size, but I really needed something new because my old ones (Vionics) were done for. Once the weather turns cold, I'll just wear socks with these, and that should keep them on my feet more securely.
on January 21, 2016
These slippers are beautiful and so comfortable. However, they come with some sort of fragrance sheet (like an icky dryer sheet?) inside of them. The scent was so powerful that even when I removed the fragrance sheet the slippers themselves were so strongly scented I could not wear them. It is a disgusting artificial scent like cheap vanilla/baby powder/urinal cake. It made my eyes and throat burn. Why, oh why would anyone want scented slippers??? At the very least, it should be disclosed in the product description that they are scented!! I was so surprised and confused by this experience that I googled it and found multiple reviews of these slippers on other websites with the same complaint. Maybe the company just started doing this? What a waste. These are going back tomorrow. And I'm still searching for the perfect slippers.
on January 25, 2017
Would have given four stars but the size isn't true. Usually wear 7-7.5 and the 6.5-7.5 was too tight, but the next size up (8-9) is huge!! Need an in between. Otherwise, these are comfy and soft, kept the bigger ones just because I like them too much to worry about size since they are inside only slippers.
on October 24, 2016
The shoes are warm which is nice. But I wear a size 7, and there's no extra length there. If you are closer to a 7 1/2, you may want to get a size larger. Additionally, if you have wide feet you may find them too narrow. I have narrow feet, and that part fits great. They do have a bit of arch support, but it's not enough for me. I need more, however, so if you aren't one who does, you'll probably find them acceptable. All in all, they are ok, but I much prefer Skechers and wish I had stuck with those. I wouldn't purchase these again.
on August 28, 2015
I absolutely love these slippers! I wear an 8.5 wide so I ordered the large size slippers (fits sizes 8 to 9) and they fit perfectly. They have a very thick cushion which makes them extremely comfortable to wear. Once I put these on I forget I'm wearing them. The interior is cozy and the faux fur around the outside ensures that these will be very warm to wear in the deep chill of winter months.

Pros: Thick, comfortable cushion to walk on.
Very warm.
Perfect fit.

Cons: Absolutely none at this moment that I know of.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.