Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 8, 2013
For me, these slippers are the perfect design, and I love them. Hopefully this review helps you decide if the design is right for you.

-- I can easily step into them without having to use my hands to put them on.
-- They stay on while I'm walking around--I never accidentally kick them off like most other slipper designs (my big pet peeve).
-- I can easily take them off, like you would with old moccasins or sneakers - just use your other foot to press down the heel edge while you step out of them. Easy.
-- They are super warm and soft and comfortable---just as warm as wool fleece. The footbed is very cushioned and comfortable.
-- They have durable rubber soles. I wear them outside for brief trips to the mailbox, trash bin, etc. Once I actually brought them with me skiing and changed into them at the bottom of the lift and walked home with my boots. That was awesome. :-)
-- They're very durable. I have had a pair for three years that I wear almost every day, and they're still just as warm and soft. The only fault I can find is that they stretched out a little and are a little looser on my feet now, but I still wear them just as much as my new pair.
-- I haven't had any problems with things "sticking" to them. I mean sure, grass or leaves will stick to them if I go traipse through the back yard on a rainy day, but they stick to my shoes too. We have two cats and haven't noticed that they attract cat hair more than any other object in the house does.

The only advice I can offer is to make sure you like the high-back design before you buy, because this is a relatively unusual shape. And if you like that, they're awesome. :-)
159 helpful votes
160 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 15, 2017
I was looking for a pair of slippers with a solid sole, arch support, and that were not the mule-type, which I kick off by accident far too easily. These fit the bill perfectly! I wear a 6.5, so I originally bought the grey color in a medium size. It was way too big. I returned it and bought the black color in a small. These fit perfectly!

They are incredibly comfortable. The sole is solid - not like so many slippers with cheesy rubber soles that are so flimsy. This provides firm footing, with arch support and lots of cushion. The animal-friendly faux fur feels wonderful. It's very soft.

These are quite warm, but that works for me. I love that they have a higher back, so they stay on my feet. Also easy to slip on and off with no hands.

They feel like very good quality slippers.
on May 18, 2016
I specifically ordered size 6.5 regular and apparently what I got was "wide" had the shoes I originally ordered in a 6 been a "wide" they'd have fit much better but were too small.
I think had these come in 6.5 regular it would have been a much better fit.
They are very comfy, hug your feet, I can wear them with socks comfortably, all day if I wanted.

they are a bit wide and that's annoying, but all in all they are ok on the fit
easy to take care of and I've been wearing them for awhile now.
on February 25, 2017
I finally found these after trying many other brands, trying to replace my beloved Vans shearling slippers which they stopped making. I tried the new Vans fleece slippers (too loose, not enough cushioning, fleece too thin), UGGS Ascot (too narrow of a hard sole and my feet would slide off the edge) , Spenco Supreme (too much arch support). I was looking for something with moderate arch support - definitely not flat! - cozy warmth and stable footbed. These seem to fit the bill although I would have preferred shearling. This faux fur is more like cat fur - smooth and silky. I like it but shearling is warmer and more breathable and less slippery. I don't mind the smell which comes from the "rubber" sole - it just seems to be built into the rubber. I'm relieved that I finally found a slipper I can live with - I wear these all day and was prepared to spend up to $100. These are great deal too!
on April 17, 2017
I love these slippers. I have a long narrow foot as in 8AAA & nothing really fits well. So in a slipper that will stay on & not fly off when you walk, these are perfect!! Plus they have to be the most comfortable style yet I have tried from ACORN. I love their slippers & will stick with this style for my narrow foot. Glad I finally ordered these.
on January 15, 2014
I bought these as a replacement for a different style Acorn slipper I had which had a "blowout" at the seams. I love the bottoms of these as I can run outside if needed without getting my foot wet/dirty. The soles are flexible, not stiff and hard. The chinchilla lining is soft and warm. The sizing is true to size. I wear a 9 and these fit comfortably without socks. With socks, they are a little snug. I would have bought the next size up to make sure I had lots of extra room but they were sold out. I would definetly buy these again, but one size bigger for my big wide feet.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on December 28, 2016
I normally wear a size 7 shoe so I got size M (6.5 - 7.5) in this slipper. They are a bit tight at the toe but are still very comfortable. They are very warm and are easy to slip on and off, which is what I was looking for.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on August 1, 2017
I usually wear a size 8 wide and I got a size 8 to 9 and it fits very comfortably. They are a little roomie, since I do not wear socks, but they fit well. They are warm and have a very nice tread on them, in case I need to go in the garage to get something out of the fridge ,especially in the winter. I recommend them highly!
on December 25, 2015
I have a bone spur in the heel of my foot and had severe pain earlier this year. I tried several different brands of orthotic slippers (including a pair that cost over $100) but they would make my feet ache. Then I came across these slippers on Amazon and decided to give them a try. I am so glad I ordered them because they were the only slippers I could wear at the time that didn't cause any pain. I ordered the burgundy with grey trim and they look exactly like the colors in the photo. The outer material is soft and thick. The insoles are lined with a thick layer of soft faux fur that you see in the photo of the slippers. They were so soft that I actually felt relief from the pain in the heel of my foot when I wore them. I usually wear a 5 and ordered a small. They were just slightly long but otherwise fit well. They seem to run narrow so for those with wide feet, they might be too tight. I'm taking one star off only because the arch support could be better. I now alternate between this and my Spenco Supreme slide which have more arch support. However, I couldn't wear my Spenco at the time because the lining of the Spenco was too thin and was too painful to wear. I think this makes a great pair of house slippers even for those without foot problems.
on March 3, 2017
BOUGHT 2 PAIRS, MY WIFE LOVES THEM. THESE ACORN SLIPPER ARE GREAT. MY WIFE HAS PROBLEM FEET. IT IS HARD TO FIND A PAIR OF SLIPPERS THAT FIT HER FEET. THEY NEED TO FIT AND BE COMFORTABLE. WE FIND ONE OR THE OTHER. WITH ACORN FAUX CHINCHILLA SLIPPERS, YOU HAVE BOTH. SHE WEARS THEM EVERY DAY AND HAS NO PROBLEM. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM FEET LIKE MY WIFE, TRY THESE
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.