Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 8, 2013
For me, these slippers are the perfect design, and I love them. Hopefully this review helps you decide if the design is right for you.

-- I can easily step into them without having to use my hands to put them on.
-- They stay on while I'm walking around--I never accidentally kick them off like most other slipper designs (my big pet peeve).
-- I can easily take them off, like you would with old moccasins or sneakers - just use your other foot to press down the heel edge while you step out of them. Easy.
-- They are super warm and soft and comfortable---just as warm as wool fleece. The footbed is very cushioned and comfortable.
-- They have durable rubber soles. I wear them outside for brief trips to the mailbox, trash bin, etc. Once I actually brought them with me skiing and changed into them at the bottom of the lift and walked home with my boots. That was awesome. :-)
-- They're very durable. I have had a pair for three years that I wear almost every day, and they're still just as warm and soft. The only fault I can find is that they stretched out a little and are a little looser on my feet now, but I still wear them just as much as my new pair.
-- I haven't had any problems with things "sticking" to them. I mean sure, grass or leaves will stick to them if I go traipse through the back yard on a rainy day, but they stick to my shoes too. We have two cats and haven't noticed that they attract cat hair more than any other object in the house does.

The only advice I can offer is to make sure you like the high-back design before you buy, because this is a relatively unusual shape. And if you like that, they're awesome. :-)
11 comment| 176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 25, 2016
Update 8/31/2016: I have had these just over 5 months now. I wear them daily and they are still holding up great. No cracks, no tears, nothing if falling apart of off of them.

Update: 6/17/2016 After wearing these daily for almost 3 months (all day long. Not just at night) I actually am giving them 5 stars instead of the 4 I had given previously. They have broken in really well and my toes now have enough wiggle room. I have no tears or rubber sole damage. My home if mainly hardwood and tile. These really do help cushion my feet. I never had an issue with the cuff of the slipper rubbing my ankles and I sometimes where them with thin socks. I am posting some pictures with this update. So these pictures are from almost 3 months of all day use.

Update: 3/29/2016 I have been wearing these everyday since I got them about a week ago and they have broken in pretty good. Would still like the toe area to have been a bit taller, but the foam below has compressed a bit to allow for more wiggle room. I will post another update after about a month or so to let you all know what the wear and tear situation is for me. I plan on wearing them daily as my house shoes...so we will see.

3/16/2016 After having returned a pair of slippers (different brand) that were too wide, I put these on and found them to be fine. I ordered size 11/12 since I wear size 11-11 1/2 shoe and found these to be pretty tight in the toe. If the slipper was a bit higher in the front I don't think I would feel the tightness at all. It is pretty shallow. I am wearing thin socks and it is a tight fit. Unfortunate for me, I can't go up anymore sizes (they don't make them).
They do have support and they have nice cushioning to them. It could be argued if the support is good or not but I think that just depends on an individuals foot. I can definitely feel it in both my arches.
I read the labels attached to the slipper and they say you can get years of use of of these if taken care of. I read in some reviews that theirs have fallen apart way too soon. As of delivery I inspect mine and found them to be put together fine. I could not find any defects. I plan to wear these daily in my home, so we will see how they wear. I will update if I find them to have fallen apart too soon. Right now I am just hoping that they loosen up a bit so my toes don't feel as cramped.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 20, 2013
Nice and warm, with good sole and removable insole to insert my orthotics, but a little too snug over the toe. My feet hurt if my toe hits the top of a shoe. Might have been all right since these are pretty soft, but didn't want to chance it. Also, I don't care for the color, since I have a bright red robe and this off- red would look strange with it.
But they seem good quality and if the fit had been just right, I would have ordered the black.
on January 23, 2015
Got these for my wife as a Christmas present. She says they're very comfortable and warm. She's almost worn them out forgetting that she's got slippers on so I guess that speaks to the comfort. We've had Acorn slippers in the past and have always been happy with the quality and these don't disappoint. Some folks complain how they come up around your ankle but that's one thing she likes about the slippers.
on September 4, 2017
We love Acorn brand slippers and have purchased many of them over the years...for both men and women. This last pair was a bit larger than normal. Still a great slipper and not so big that it falls off but it isn't quite as comfortable as previous shoes.
on April 6, 2017
These slippers are beyond comfortable. Personally, I need a bit more arch support than these have, but that's not the fault of the slipper. They're warm, soft, and nice to have on your feet.
on December 18, 2013
I bought a pair of these in Maine while on vacation. I absolutely love them. I since have ordered two more. One for myself in a different color and one for my daughter. They are well constructed warm, and have some support.
on December 17, 2017
This is the second pair I have had. Couldn't remember what size I had before. I normally wear an 8 to 8 1/2 shoe. I ordered the large and it was too big. Almost where I could walk out of them. I exchanged for the medium and they fit much better. My big toe came clear to the end but I knew they would stretch a little. Fit just fine now. They have a nice sole on them. I go outside in mine quite a bit. They are very comfortable.
on September 5, 2015
I love the acorn slippers! They are so comfy and cozy ,it is my first pair,but I am sure it will not be my last. I can wear them if I have to go outside , in a pinch, not having to think about putting on my shoes. They slip on so easily without the back breaking down under your heel!I have had several pairs of the same priced slippers but none as comfortably soft inside nor were they half as sturdy ! They are just perfect on tired feet!!
on March 24, 2017
These slippers are comfortable and warm. I've only had them a week so I don't know how they'll hold up to everyday wear. The bottom is solid rubber so I expect it'll keep my feet dry when I walk out to get the mail. I'd buy them again and will keep an eye out for a good price on the gray ones.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.