Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on March 8, 2013
For me, these slippers are the perfect design, and I love them. Hopefully this review helps you decide if the design is right for you.

-- I can easily step into them without having to use my hands to put them on.
-- They stay on while I'm walking around--I never accidentally kick them off like most other slipper designs (my big pet peeve).
-- I can easily take them off, like you would with old moccasins or sneakers - just use your other foot to press down the heel edge while you step out of them. Easy.
-- They are super warm and soft and comfortable---just as warm as wool fleece. The footbed is very cushioned and comfortable.
-- They have durable rubber soles. I wear them outside for brief trips to the mailbox, trash bin, etc. Once I actually brought them with me skiing and changed into them at the bottom of the lift and walked home with my boots. That was awesome. :-)
-- They're very durable. I have had a pair for three years that I wear almost every day, and they're still just as warm and soft. The only fault I can find is that they stretched out a little and are a little looser on my feet now, but I still wear them just as much as my new pair.
-- I haven't had any problems with things "sticking" to them. I mean sure, grass or leaves will stick to them if I go traipse through the back yard on a rainy day, but they stick to my shoes too. We have two cats and haven't noticed that they attract cat hair more than any other object in the house does.

The only advice I can offer is to make sure you like the high-back design before you buy, because this is a relatively unusual shape. And if you like that, they're awesome. :-)
11 comment| 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2017
I normally wear a size 8-1/2, so I ordered the 8-9 size slippers. They are somewhat large, slipping off the backs of my feet as I walk. The slipper is otherwise comfortable, and I can tell the slipper is very warm and should feel great once the weather cools off. The arch support is okay, not great. I probably should have returned these ACORN slippers for the next smaller size, but I really needed something new because my old ones (Vionics) were done for. Once the weather turns cold, I'll just wear socks with these, and that should keep them on my feet more securely.
on January 21, 2016
These slippers are beautiful and so comfortable. However, they come with some sort of fragrance sheet (like an icky dryer sheet?) inside of them. The scent was so powerful that even when I removed the fragrance sheet the slippers themselves were so strongly scented I could not wear them. It is a disgusting artificial scent like cheap vanilla/baby powder/urinal cake. It made my eyes and throat burn. Why, oh why would anyone want scented slippers??? At the very least, it should be disclosed in the product description that they are scented!! I was so surprised and confused by this experience that I googled it and found multiple reviews of these slippers on other websites with the same complaint. Maybe the company just started doing this? What a waste. These are going back tomorrow. And I'm still searching for the perfect slippers.
on October 24, 2016
The shoes are warm which is nice. But I wear a size 7, and there's no extra length there. If you are closer to a 7 1/2, you may want to get a size larger. Additionally, if you have wide feet you may find them too narrow. I have narrow feet, and that part fits great. They do have a bit of arch support, but it's not enough for me. I need more, however, so if you aren't one who does, you'll probably find them acceptable. All in all, they are ok, but I much prefer Skechers and wish I had stuck with those. I wouldn't purchase these again.
on August 28, 2015
I absolutely love these slippers! I wear an 8.5 wide so I ordered the large size slippers (fits sizes 8 to 9) and they fit perfectly. They have a very thick cushion which makes them extremely comfortable to wear. Once I put these on I forget I'm wearing them. The interior is cozy and the faux fur around the outside ensures that these will be very warm to wear in the deep chill of winter months.

Pros: Thick, comfortable cushion to walk on.
Very warm.
Perfect fit.

Cons: Absolutely none at this moment that I know of.
on October 6, 2017
Looked cute online. Good price! My toes were close to hitting the end of the slipper, but one step proved they were worthless. Floppy things came right off my foot at one step! That's a hazard around the house, don't want to be tripping over the slippers that fly off my feet, and I cannot walk at all!

Sad, and wondering if I can find a slipper that will work for me. Definitely not looking at any more Acorn slippers!
on December 6, 2016
When I first put these on, I thought they were going to be a touch too small. However, within 10 minutes they relaxed around my foot and fit PERFECTLY. I bought my first pair of these three years ago, and I've now purchased a replacement pair—only because I've worn the instep fabric to shreds because I cross my feet 90% of the time. I figure there's no better review than to say "I loved the first ones so much, I bought a second pair just like them!"
Enthusiast: Cookingon October 29, 2015
I love these indoor-outdoor slippers. This is my 2nd pair. I wear them outdoors, quite a bit from Sept thru May and they lasted me a 1.5 year. This held up really well to constant wear and the only reason I replaced them is the rear heal/sole finally wore down from driving. Very, very comfortable and WARM. Comfortable, as is for all day.....for added all day wear, a Gel insole easily fits. As far as fit, I have a wide foot and the fit was exactly right. Great product!
on February 28, 2013
I was so excited to get these slippers for Christmas, but by February 13th I had filed a return claim because the sole had separated from the upper for about 5 inches. The seam simply popped open. I didn't wear them outside or otherwise beat them up, just around the house, as slippers should be.

I did, however, wear them often, because they were SO comfortable. As with most slippers, they will feel small when you first get them. The fleece "chinchilla" lining will compress to fit your foot and then they will be perfect. I also found that wearing them with socks was a must, since they were so nice and toasty warm that my feet would get overly sweaty without sock. Gross, I know, but still important. So, don't order a size down for bare feet, order your real size.

I will miss them terribly, but won't be buying this brand agian since they fell apart so fast. The seller was quick to respond with a pre-paid return label, so no complaints there, but still. Sad.
on May 18, 2016
I specifically ordered size 6.5 regular and apparently what I got was "wide" had the shoes I originally ordered in a 6 been a "wide" they'd have fit much better but were too small.
I think had these come in 6.5 regular it would have been a much better fit.
They are very comfy, hug your feet, I can wear them with socks comfortably, all day if I wanted.

they are a bit wide and that's annoying, but all in all they are ok on the fit
easy to take care of and I've been wearing them for awhile now.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.