Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.56 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Anti-Creo-Soot Liquid (32 oz.)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Regular Use of Liquid ACS Converts Hazardous Creosote to a Harmless Ash or Char, Making it Easier to Remove by Chimney Sweeping
- Improves Efficiency of Wood and Coal Stoves, Furnaces, and Boilers by Making it Easier to Removing Creosote and Soot Build Up
- Chimneys Clean Easier and More Completely
- Reduces Creosote Odors and Pollution
- Non-Toxic and Easy to Use - Daily Use During the Heating Season Reduces & Helps Eliminate Glazed Creosote Buildup
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ACS has been the industry standard for modifying glazed creosote since it was first introduced in 1982. It’s an easy-to-use liquid manganese catalyst. ACS improves safety and efficiency in wood or coal burning stoves, furnaces, boilers, fireplaces, and pellet stoves. Daily use during the heating season will improve heat transfer through the appliance because 1/32” of carbon insulates the same as 2” of asbestos. ACS attacks dangerous creosote and soot, helps prevent chimney fires, and makes the chimney easier to clean. It’s safe for use with catalytic combustors. Sold in quart (32 oz.) spray bottles.