|Item Weight||18 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Kreg ACS2000 Adaptive Cutting System Saw + Guide Track Kit
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
|Item Weight||18 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- POWERFUL: Cuts plywood, solid wood boards and other sheet goods
- EFFECTIVE: Delivers straight, splinter-free cuts up to 50" long
- USEFUL: Cuts up to 2 1/8" deep at 90° and 1 1/2" at 45°
- SAFE: Built-in safety features protect against binding and kickback
- VERSATILE: Can be used alone or with Project Table Kit
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Kreg Adaptive Cutting System Saw and Guide Track Kit provides guided cutting for always straight and smooth cuts. An excellent tool combination for cutting solid wood and sheet goods, it provides unparalleled control with a cutting capacity up to 50". Conveniently, the 62" Guide Track stays in place without clams, while the Plunge saw cuts up to 2 1/8" deep at 90° and 1 1/2" at 45°. Safety is ensured with built-in features that protect against binding and kickback, so you can cut with confidence.
- Plunge Saw
- Motor: 12-amp, 120-volt variable speed motor with load compensation and electronic brake
- Cutting depth
- 2 1/8" maximum cut at 90°
- 1 1/2" at 45°
- Bevel capacity: -1° to 47°
- Guide Track
- Material: Anodized Aluminum with anti-chip strip, dual anti-slip strips, dual saw glide strips
- Cutting capacity
- 50" when used off of Project Table
- 48" when used on Project Table
- 112" when paired with a second 62" Guide Track
In the Box
- Kreg Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw
- Plunge saw
- 48-tooth carbide-tipped blade
- Dust-collection bag
- Carrying bag
- Kreg Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track
- 62" Guide Track
- Cord Manager
- Owners Manual
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Tyler H on September 27, 2019
I was really excited to get this saw until I realized the track is bowed. I've checked it against several straight edges and it's definitely not straight. I sent a message to Kegs customer service. I'll update on how they handle it.