BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 14, 2017
Great book. Arrived on time. I'm preparing for the act with my tutor and this book wax really helpful so far. What I like about these books is that they're going into detail and really explain you the subject. I bought 'football for dummies as well' lol Yea I know. I'm still learning though
on October 10, 2016
I'm in the middle of the book and I love it. It is very easy to understand and I feel like it has helped me a lot!
on February 1, 2017
Great product fast service!!
on March 22, 2008
We love the "Dummies" series for their humor and easy-to-understand qualities. What good is a prep book if your mind wanders due to boredom? My son felt this book helped him understand the subjects better than his high school classes did. After thoroughly reviewing each subject, the book had two practice tests with complete explanations in the next chapter. This really helped my son prepare for and do well on the ACT. We highly recommend it.
on December 10, 2012
This book was a great tool for a person out of school for a few years to refresh for there act. I can't speaks for the sat. I achieved an imacculate score but the book was help, not the reason. Highly reccomended but don't rely on it for everything!
on January 1, 2010
I got this for my grandson to prepare for the ACT to improve his score. He wanted sample tests, but I really liked the test preparation because I'm convinced he knows the material. He just needed to know HOW to take the test and relax ahead of time. He did much better after reading the book. He's been accepted to U of A - Fayetteville, AR - Go Razorbacks!
on March 23, 2009
I bought this book for my granddaughter. It arrived on time, in good shape, and probably lives up to the reputation of the "for Dummies" series. I wouldn't know, though, because after it arrived, my granddaughter found that you actually had to open the book to use it. Her ACT scores... not so good, but she's going great guns in college, so who's to say.
on December 21, 2010
I think this is by far the most educational book for the ACT even if you have been out of school for a while. This book goes over everything from the basics to the advance level. Easy to use and they throw humor into it so its not so boring to read. If you was on the fence about chosing one book to study for the ACT look no further. I am not the brightest person but even I was able to pick up on this. It has pictures, examples, real senarios, and just a great book for studying....and no I do not work for the author or the publisher. I am telling you if you want to boost your score for the ACT this is it. Does have a couple of typos in the math section, but even I was able to look past it and still understand what they was conveying.
on April 16, 2016
Thanks......
on November 10, 2014
No more waiting list wait at the library. No more paperback copy and re-selling it online.