- Series: College Admissions Guides
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Review (June 9, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0375429247
- ISBN-13: 978-0375429248
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,046,646 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
ACT or SAT?: Choosing the Right Exam For You (College Admissions Guides)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
That is the bad part of the used book. I will not buy it again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gives a good comparison of SAT and ACT. makes it easier to differentiate between them and to make an informed decision.Published on February 16, 2014 by I. Kapadia
I recommend this book because there is nothing else like it. Unfortunately, it seems the product was published without thorough editing. Read morePublished on January 7, 2013 by Frederic Chiu