- Series: For Dummies
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (January 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764500279
- ISBN-13: 978-0764500275
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,493,293 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
ACT!? 3 For Windows? For Dummies? 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
From the Back Cover
Enhance your productivity and organize your workday once and for all with ACT!® 3 For Windows® For Dummies®. With ACT!, the world's most popular contact manager, you no longer need a pencil, paper, calendar, day planner, Rolodex, or many other contact management tools that clutter your desk. Whether you're a novice or a seasoned user, Jeffrey Mayer helps you make the most of ACT! so that you can become more efficient and effective in no time!
ACT!3 works with Windows 3.1, Windows 95, and Windows NT, so no matter which platform you work on, you can use this book to increase your productivity!
Inside, find helpful advice on how to:
- Schedule your calls, meetings, and to-dos with a click of your mouse
- Use ACT!'s contact database to keep track of all the important people in your life
- Send and receive your e-mail messages with ACT!
- Create an electronic database of contacts so that you can toss that old Rolodex and stack of business cards
- Produce custom reports, letters, envelopes, and labels
- Get rid of those sticky notes cluttering your desk by using ACT!'s notepad
- Keep ACT!'s alarm by your side to keep you on top of your meetings and appointments
- Use macros to automate ACT!
About the Author
About the Author Jeffrey J. Mayer is one of the foremost authorities on time management in the United States. He founded his Chicago-based firm, Mayer Enterprises, in 1984. He's been featured extensively in the media, including interviews by The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA TODAY, Newsweek, and Fortune. He has appeared on the NBC Today Show, CNN, CNBC, and ABC News. He is the author of IDG Books Worldwide's Time Management For Dummies® and ACT!® For Windows® For Dummies®. He is also the publisher of the ACT! in ACTion newsletter.