Boss AD-3 Acoustic Instrument Effects Processor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Compact acoustic instrument processing pedal developed exclusively for acoustic-electric guitarists
- Footswitchable Bi-Stereo chorus offers split-frequency processing (Low and High) for natural, smooth chorus effect
- Studio-quality Reverb provides clear, deep reverberation specially tuned for acoustic guitar
- Newly developed "Bottom" and "Top" controls offer variable tonal shaping to eliminate "dry" sound from piezo pickups and add rich, resonant lows and brilliant highs
- Special Guitar Amp output provides proper impedance and tonal balance for connection to a guitar amp
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The AD-3 acoustic guitar processor might be the acoustic guitarists best friend. In this small pedal, you'll find the features you need to deliver a clean, clear, warm amplified acoustic guitar tone. Best of all, a completely one-of-a-kind feature coined as the "Reverse Amp Simulation" allow you to run your acoustic guitar into a standard guitar amp. The AD-3's special tone controls and output impedance makes a standard guitar amp sound like a full range speaker. You also get excellent reverb and chorus effects and a built0in feedback eliminator. An excellent tool for folk and country artists, or just any musician who wants that full, clear acoustic guitar tone live and amplified!
Top Customer Reviews
It does provide a slight processed sound, however the strengths far outway this subtle shortcoming.
Would highly recommend this product.