Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on October 16, 2016
Definitely worth the read whether or not you prescribe to everything the author is selling. For my part I love the author's voice and emotion she puts into her books. I enjoy the personal stories that she includes and can connect to need to move through life as a positive energy. I definitely look forward to reading her books in the future
on July 20, 2015
This is a great book. Gabrielle Bernstein gives you a really open-minded and free-flowing philosophy, as well as some great suggested activites to add more "ing". It was easy to follow her methods and it really changed the way I think about things. I suggest you try it out and see where it gets you!
5 people found this helpful
on July 13, 2017
I was abit unsure to get this as the reviews were so polaized but I am so glad I did. I read spirit junkie first and I think that was for the best. I think I would have been atad confused other wise. I have never read a course in miracles, so i am at the mercy of the author to explain it well enough for a non-reader to get it.
One person found this helpful
on February 23, 2018
It’s an ok book
Has a lot of slang
More suitable for young adolescents
2 people found this helpful
on December 15, 2017
Gaby Bernstein always delivers. If you're spiritually curious, aware that there's something more to life than what most people believe, this is a great intro to her works. She's on the same level as Bob Proctor and Vishen Lakhani of Mindvalley. Align yourself with love and order this book!
on April 5, 2014
I could not put the book down. This book really spoke to my heart and helped me move out of place of being stuck!

I had quit my job because I hated it so much and what it is doing to children, I am in a touch marriage, and I had paid

a lot of money for things to jolt me back into reality. Gabby (for a little bit of money) was it!
on January 13, 2018
Great information and tips.
on January 21, 2018
Loved reading the book it has so much information about creating your happiness! The meditation album is also a great addition to get meditating! Loved it!
on February 5, 2015
A great way to regain balance. It reminds me of the Wizard of Oz.... You've always had the power you just didn't use it.
on June 8, 2017