ADIMLab Updated Gantry Pro 3D Printer 24V Power with 310X310X410 Build Volume, Resume Print, Run Out Detection, Lattice Glass Platform, Modifiable to Upgrade to Auto Leveling&WiFi
|Price:||$359.00 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$40.00 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 90% pre-assembled 3d printer, dual Z-axis motors and dual Y-axis tracks, supply eccentric nuts to fasten the X/Y/Z pulleys or carriages, make the movement more stable and accurate
- Titan direct extruder and dual fans to cool the hot end, make the extruder system more stable and wear resistant. The operation is more convenient and concise, easy to change filament, and the extrusion is smoother and more precise
- Lattice glass is on hot end, make it easy to leveling and first layer stick and get off, the connector for the bed wire will be strong enough to withstand reciprocating motion
- Supply resume print and filament run out detection functions, Customer can upgrade the auto leveling& touch screen& wifi functions by self, ADIMLab will supply the methods
- ADIMLab Gantry Pro 3d printer includes: ◆The hot bed with Lattice Glass Platform ◆24V15A UL Certified Power supply ◆Titan direct extruder with head light ◆V5/V6 metal hot end with 2 fans on◆Filament run out detector ◆MKS main board with resume print and Expandable extruder port ◆3 inch LCD Display ◆4G SD card and Tools ◆Filament holder
Specifications for this item
|Color||Black and Blue|
|Ean||0614024403466 , 0614024403404|
|Item Weight||26.5 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Part Number||ADIMLab Gantry Pro|
|UPC||614024403404 , 614024403466|
Frequently bought together
ADIMLab Updated Gantry Pro 3D Printer 24V Power with 310X310X410 Build Volume, Resume Print, Run Out Detection, Lattice Glass Platform
ADIMLab Gantry Pro 3d printer
ADIMLab Updated Gantry Pro 3D Printer Main Features:
- 90% pre-assembled 3d printer, dual Z-axis motors and dual Y-axis tracks, supply eccentric nuts to fasten the X/Y/Z pulleys or carriages, make the movement more stable and accurate;
- Titan direct extruder and dual fans to cool the hot end, make the extruder system more stable and wear resistant. The operation is more convenient and concise, easy to change filament, and the extrusion is smoother and more precise;
- Lattice glass is on hot end, make it easy to leveling and first layer stick and get off, the Reinforced connector for the bed wire will be strong enough to withstand reciprocating motion;
- Supply resume print and filament run out detection functions, Mesh leveling method(an advanced manual level method) to help to get a more previous leveling result;
- Customers are modifiable to upgrade the auto leveling & touch screen& wifi functions( Notice: they are not default functions, customers need to upgrade by adding auto sensor or touch screen/wifi device) ,ADIMLab will supply the methods in the sd card;
- ADIMLab Gantry Pro includes: 1. The hot bed with Lattice Glass Platform 2. 24V15A UL Certified Power supply 3. Titan direct extruder with head light 4. E3D V5/V6 TYPE hot end with 2 fans on 5. Filament run out detector 6. MKS main board with resume print and Expandable extruder port 7. 3 inch LCD Display 8. 4G SD card and Tools 9. Filament holder
ADIMLab Gantry Pro - Good quality & Quick Help Response
- ADIMLab Gantry Pro 3d printer is a populor 3d printer on amazon which is well known with the good quality and Timely help Response;
- It has more functions among the same type of 3d printers, welcome to ask and publish any questions online(amazon, email, skype, facebook) to get help before or after receiving the machine.
ADIMLab Gantry Pro
3 Core Functions
Titan type Direct Extruder
Lattice Glass+Reinforced connector
Reinforce and adjustable structures for the X/Y/Z axis
Bed support and adjustment device for Y movement
Extruder system optimization device for X movement
Additional Optmimization Structures for Z movement
Accessories and 24V power supply(CE FCC certification), MKS main board
- Accessories: SD card, filament clog needle, wire ties, scraper, screwdriver, Wrench, tweezers and one brief instruction
- Machine Dimension: 520X 550X 620mm
- Package Dimension:640X 585X 220mm
- Machine weight:13KG
- Problem Help: adimlab(gmail), FB/Skype:ADIMLab 3D Printer
ADIMLab Gantry Pro 3d printer configuration:
|Black & Blue||Colour|
|Aluminum base heated bed+Glass||Printing platform|
|PLA ABS HIPS PC Wood TPU PETG||Support Filament|
|150 mm/s||Max printing Speed|
|310*310*410mm||Max build Volume|
|Z 0.04mm, XY 0.01mm||Positioning accuracy|
|90-100°C||Heat bed max.temp|
|110/220V 24V||Power input/OUTPUT|
|Windows7,10/MAC OS/Linux||Operating system|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 520 x 21.65 x 620 inches; 26.46 Pounds
- Date First Available : April 27, 2018
- Manufacturer : ADIMLab
- ASIN : B07CPQQ57D
Best Sellers Rank:
#96,780 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #243 in 3D Printers
- Customer Reviews:
Notice:we won't supply glue stick according to recent shipping policy Notice:if you find box damaged or retaped, they are checked by customs during shipping, not used machine.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The box that this printer came in was in very good shape, I have seen much more beat up boxes when ordering other Chinese manufactured printers in the past. The box was also smaller than I imagined which was really nice. I was unsure how a large glass print bed would hold up but it was in great shape. The foam packaging was formed to all of the parts of the printer and all of the parts were well protected. I am very impressed with how much thought was put into packaging this printer.
There is a couple included paper manuals with this printer which is really nice. There is one for pre-setup checks and information, one for the printer assembly and then one for using the printer with repetier host. The setup was very straight forward and I was able to have the build fully complete in only about 15 minutes from the time I had everything out of the box. All of the tools needed for setup are included which is nice and the screws on the brackets were pre-set so they just needed to be put in place and tightened. All of the cables to the control board are labeled for the motors and the end stops. The cables have a nice sheathing to keep them protected. There is also a common plastic cable wrap included to help with cable management.
The build quality for this printer is very nice, with all the parts put together everything is very solid. I really like the cable chain to keep the extruder cable protected and it is actually injection molded which is really nice. When running through and testing everything, the bed seemed to have nice even hot end had no trouble getting up to temp as well. The housing box for the control board is acrylic and seems well built. The spool holder is also acrylic and is assembled easily and works good.
So far I have printed the sample print included on the SD Card which is the large OK hand seen in the picture. The print came out really well and I was very impressed for a first print. This is the first time I have used a glass print surface and I chose not to put any adhesive on and the first layer stuck just fine, I'm sure there will be prints in the future where I will need some type of adhesion and there is a glue stick included for that purpose. I will be setting up this printer in Cura and putting in some test prints to find out the quality this printer is capable of.
I really was unsure what to expect with this printer with it being a new brand, but for the price for the build volume I really could just not pass it up. The quality is really good and the build time was super fast. I will be updating this review in the future after I do more prints. I would definitely recommend this for either a beginner or somebody with experience looking for a large print volume.
I was able to complete the build and when it came to "Manually Leveling" the bed so I can start printing, I ran into a major road block. For the life of me I couldn't figure it out. I could get the front left, rear left and rear right edges leveled, but the front right edge wouldn't play nice (don't freak out yet, I'm rating this product 5 stars for a reason). After many attempts and lots of frustration, I reached out to Joseph (seller) and explained the issue and requested to return the unit. He had no issues with processing a return, and asked me if I would be willing to do a video chat with their support team to look into the issue for a possible solution. Figuring I had nothing to lose, I agreed to the video chat with their support team, and it was the best decision I made!
Within seconds, and I mean within seconds, their support team had my issue diagnosed and provided the solution to leveling the bed. You want to know the solution? Tun the right front lead screw countercheck wise slightly until it levels (I felt like an idiot because I didn't even think of that as a solution); within minutes, I was 3D printing their test prints with a smile from ear to ear!
Now to the printing, so far, I printed 2 of their test boxes with different PLA filaments, and it prints AWESOME! I was a bit disappointed that this printer wouldn't print ABS well (it doesn't have independent fans for the heat sink and filament cooling, but their support team said they are working on a design (3D Print) to modify the fan assembly), but I was told PETG WOULD print, and it's just as good as ABS, so I'm going to try that! Their support team is awesome, and are the primary reason why I decided not to return the unit! They let me know about their facebook forum to receive alerts about any new prints released to update the printer, or to find prints to fix issues as they arise in the future. What else can you ask for???
There is one thing I wanted to mention, at high speeds, the prints aren't as stable as they should be, but their support team are working diligently to come up with a solution to ensure high speed printing is possible with this unit. For the price, it's $130 less than any 300x300x400 3D printer available on Amazon, and it's a deal for what I intend to use it for.
I'm going to use this one as much as possible, and wait for their 500x500x600 to be released in the future. That should say a lot coming from Mr. Picky, myself! I can upload pictures if it helps, but it's already been done twice, and they don't do the printer enough justice! Stop thinking about which 3D printer you want to buy! Save time and just buy this one, you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
Top reviews from other countries
The printer comes semi-assembled and it took me about 45 minutes to get it printing (I was taking my time). It took me a couple of tries to find the optimal printing parameters, but after that it has been a dream to print with. I'm also very impressed with the general quality of the printer. All the cables are properly sheathed & labelled, the frame seems solid and the extruder module is very good (printing flexible filament is easy). I
The ADIMlab Facebook group is particularly active, and there is a lot of support/advice available.
This printer is a great cheaper alternative to the Prusa I3 or the Creality CR-10 without sacrificing on quality. I'm thoroughly impressed.
My only criticism would be on the location of the bed levelling screws, they are positioned pretty awkwardly, but I plan on adding the auto-levelling feature. Also, some parts of the technical documentation are badly written. None of this warrants a less than 5 star review.
Then we come to the heated bed that sparked blue and then went into a min temp error.
Quality control is one of the worst I’ve seen I’d say it’s on par with Anet and that’s a bold statement!
Avoid this lump like the plague, I’ve started the process of returning this for a full refund.
This isn’t a finished printer, single rails on a printer of this size also scream layer shift and noise in the prints.
It’s a shame ou can’t give 0 stars because 1 Star is being generous!
First off it has an enormousness print size
Second, it takes like no time to setup and calibration ~30 mins I was up and printing.
My last printer was a FLSUN Kossel and it took me 6 hours to build and another day to troubleshoot getting the first layer to stick and i still have problems with that printer.
A few extra things. The supplied glue stick is nice, but just give it to your kids or wife to use for crafting.
I'm using L'oreal Studio/PRO Lock it hairspray that I got at dollarama, and it has been giving me awesome first layer adhesion. Also the bed looks cleaner than using glue stick :D
Remember to install the filament detector facing down. The video shows it horizontal, but they have a note in the video that it's wrong.
And of course a couple gripes about it.
The bed levelling knobs could be larger.
Filament holder doesn't fit some of my spools.
All in all a great product for the price.
it's very easy to assemble only takes about 10 minutes. levelling the bed and setting the height of the bed is easy. print quality is great.