2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
ADVANCED ELEMENTS Straightedge 2 Kayak
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tandem, sit-on-top inflatable kayak incorporates aluminum bow and stern frame to improve tracking in open water
- Configure as self-bailing in bigger waves, or close ports in calm or cold water; heavy-duty PVC tarpaulin material for extreme puncture resistance
- Measures 35 inches wide by 13 feet long inflated; measures 18 by 12.75 by 39.5 inches (W x H x D) deflated; two-person, 500-pound capacity; 47-pound weight
- Comes with StraitEdge 2 kayak, durable storage bag, two folding seats, repair kit, and owner's manual
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Advanced Elements StraightEdge 2 is a tandem, sit-on-top inflatable kayak that incorporates an aluminum bow and stern frame to improve tracking in open water conditions. It offers 3 seating positions to allow it to be set up in solo or tandem mode.
- Product Dimensions : 35 x 28 x 15.5 inches; 90 Pounds
- Date First Available : April 15, 2008
- Manufacturer : Advanced Elements
- ASIN : B07BLLLGW9
Best Sellers Rank:
#580,737 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #136 in Fishing Kayaks
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pumped the tubes up to recommended per manual....I was in a 78 degree garage. Loaded it up on my pickup for the 30 minute drive to the salt river. Unloaded, launched at 10am and did a couple miles no problem . Pulled the kayak up on shore for some lunch and relaxing. Returned to see both side tubes deflated, bottom tube partially deflated, one small end tube partially deflated and external skin severely torn on both sides. Yes I live in phoenix and yeah it is hot here but this was nearly a $1300 purchase from amazon if accessories are included.
This kayak is really a canoe with all the advantages of a kayak, but without the disadvantages of a canoe. It sits low in the water, so you don't tip over easily. It is a "sit on top" design, so your legs don't get hot, yet it glides through the water almost as quickly as kayaks, which lower your center of gravity by sitting you "below" the water line. The fact that it is inflatable(and checkable as luggage) makes it perfect in my opinion.
Finally, you know anything made by Advanced Elements is as top notch and durable as products made by stalwarts like Avon.
This boat deserves 5 stars all around!