Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ADX 15LEDPIR-WH LED 140-Degree 12 Meter Security PIR Infrared Motion Sensor Detector Wall Light Outdoor, White, Single
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

This little light is super cool. It is cheap to operate and it works perfect especially when you set it to automatic. I have a closed circuit surveillance system (CCSS) with infrared cameras set to detect motion. I've set up two of these lights to help illuminate that camera's scope. For the price you are getting a good deal. The only real thing that could be a problem is the plastic latch-hanger on the back of the light. I would have felt much better if the latch-hanger that pulls out was steel attached to steel. You have to fasten them real tight if you are using them outside so the wind can't break the hanger latch. I'm using a thick gage wire with one attached to our rear gate and the other attached to the front screen door.
on October 7, 2013
Light is housed in solid plastic and works extremely well. For some reason this light does not like rechargeable batteries. Not a problem though. I am a lover of led products. I have these sensor type lights in various sections of the house which is pretty cool. My walk From the bedroom to the downstairs kitchen in total darkness is without using a light switch. Pretty neat huh?
Good Duracell batteries will have this light working for a couple of months and I don't have a problem buying replacement batteries when I need them. I would recommend this product. This little du-dad light is cool and could be used anywhere. Enjoy.
on November 21, 2013
Great light, sensitive to motion, hasn't required battery change yet. I use Eneloop rechargeables. Can be mounted with magnets, nail holes or a loop that folds flat. I would not mount with adhesive. That would interfere with battery access. You won't beat this price with free shipping. Second light coming.
Update- Light is hanging on garage wall. I had a plastic sheet hanging across the opening where the door would normally be on some garages. Light was picking up my motion through the plastic. I double-checked to be sure.
on December 19, 2013
I had tried several before finding this one and it's just perfect for my use. I use it as a night light in my bathroom, and I positioned it so that when I walk in the light comes on,and stays on for exactly 30 seconds with out any motion. It stays on longer with motion and does not come on if the lights are already on. Works awesome and has very BRIGHT white lights.
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend :-)
on November 13, 2013
It is MUCH brighter than I expected. The motion sensor is excellent. I definitely would recommend this light over the others you'll find online.
on November 27, 2013
Nice and bright! Just add 3 AA batteries and you're set.

There is a fold-out hanger if you want to hang the light from a hook. This is ideal if you want to move the light to a different location, take it camping, or whatever. It also has two magnets on the back to fasten the light to metal. (The magnets on my light are weak. It will attach to a closet rod bracket, but falls off with a slight jostle.) There are also holes in the back so you can mount with screws or nails (neither included).

Best of all, this light is bright like a real light, not like a night light. You will be able to see stuff when using this light!

PS. 9 days from order to delivery (China to Texas USA)
on December 29, 2013
So far these little lights are pretty good. I'm impressed. First off they arrived a lot sooner than expected. Since they're coming from China it said not to expect them until the 2nd week of January, but they came almost 2 weeks early. As soon as I put the batteries in they came on. I have them in closets and they do light up a good portion of the closets. Pets will trigger the light so be careful of where you put it. My cat kept triggering one of mine so I moved it up a little higher. I love the little hook that's attached so you can either insert a small nail into the wall o hang it from or I use those 3M hooks with the double sided tape. The only thing I don't like is the "On/Off/Continuous" switch should be better accessible. The only way to get to it is by unscrewing the back panel and this is the only reason why I didn't give it a 5-star rating.
on January 25, 2014
Bought 5 of these. All of them work great. Highly recommended.

Pros:
Small and bright
Switched to Continuous mode, you can carry it to light up small area without power or when power is off, very bright
Work with rechargeable battery that I bought and last very long
Like the exterior design, better than any other same type LED lights
Work better when in dark: more sensitive and bright

Cons:
The On/Off/Continuous switch should be outside of the LED, not inside
It will be better if the sensitivity is adjustable

Overall this is a good product.
on January 31, 2014
I have bought hundreds of items on Amazon. This will be the first item I have ever returned. I got this for a small 30" x 36" x 7' pantry closet. The light output was absolutely worthless. The sensor was also sporadic. Unequivocally terrible. If I could give it no stars I would. It is mind blowing the positive reviews on Amazon. I've tried a dozen batteries in it, all brand new because of the one review that said "much brighter than expected". All I can say to that review is that you weren't expecting the light to work at all.
on June 8, 2014
I ordered two of these; one of them works fine and on the other, the sensor would not turn the light on. 50% failure rate according to my math. If you want to take a chance and roll the dice, go ahead and order.