AG Adriano Goldschmied Women's Stilt Cigarette Leg Jean Jean, 7 Year Destroyed, 24
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 98% Cotton/2% Polyurethane
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- 11.75 oz Japanese Union Stretch Denim
- 5-Pocket Styling with zipper closure.
- Tonal stitch throughout and antique hardware
- Light whiskering on front pockets and destroyed details throughout
- Made using ozone technology
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cigarette jean. The quintessential skinny jean in a perfect ankle length. This vintage style is made to replicate a pair of jeans that have been worn and washed for 7 years.
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 9.7 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B009L4XSIW
- Item model number: UNI1110
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 16, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pants are really perfect though I'm kind of sad that I feel like a whale since I can't fit in my 25's.