Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 21-30 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on December 31, 2012
Tablet worked beautiful for one day! Looks well made, audio was loud and clear, visually clear and bright. Second day the unit began making a loud static noise and when you type letters it adds more letters. You have to go back and retype over and over. Bought it from Brainytrade and they only offer a refund of the money once they receive the tablet back, on their time. My son is out a present, and I'm out my money to replace his present until they refund my money. I would not recommend this tablet for purchase.
on December 11, 2012
I purchased this for my granddaughter for Christmas...she has no idea she is getting this...complete surprise....I cannot believe how wonderful this tablet is (I have been trying it out, you know) for the price it cannot be beat...it is easy to go from screen to screen, but not so touch sensitive that you hit the wrong app you are trying to get to. I know she is going to be thrilled with it...thanx for making this a satisfying buying experience...and of course good service and delivery.
on October 16, 2013
I bought this for my son because I didn't want to risk a lot of money for a tablet for a 8 yr old but I ended up buying another tablet after a month because the charging port broke and the tablet body itself came apart after only one week of light supervised use smh I was so pissed but they did honor my refund
on January 19, 2013
I bought this for a 15 year-old nephew who is thoroughly enjoying it. It is fast, responsive, and sturdy. The screen colors are very accurate and with a decent sized SD card installed, the tablet can handle many applications. You can install up to a 32GB SD card, so there is a lot of room to play.

Amazon's price was more than fair and the free Prime shipping was an added bonus, I would buy it again anytime. I would recommend it for anyone including older children.

Follow-up (February 27, 2013) - screen has begun showing shadows of lines (fingerprints) that do not fade immediately but actually leave small lines across the screen. These do not disappear until the tablet is completely shut down and restarted. This is not acceptable as he is using no devices to draw with other than his finger with very short fingernails.

Another follow-up - the plug for the AC charger has broken completely (in March). As I am a computer technician, I will try to fix it myself but this changes my review considerably. I can no longer recommend this item at all.
on November 26, 2012
I went out on a limb and ordered this for my son for Christmas hoping that the good reviews would win out. Mine arrived dead on a arrival. I charged it for a day, and it still wouldn't power on. I ended up ordering the HKC tablet from Walmart (on sale for $99), and I'm glad I spent the extra fifteen bucks. I was very disappointed in the AGPTEK tablet (but not completely suprised after reading the reviews on ALL agptek products) and would hate for any last minute shoppers to have the same experience I did.
on February 18, 2014
It only lasted a few months before the charge port started coming lose from the circuit board and stopped not charging properly, there is no other way to charge it other than using the charge port that is on this unit. It has a mini usb but it is only used for transferring data.
You get what you pay for!!!
on December 17, 2012
My husband requested a a tablet for Christmas..his instructions were...don't spend alot of money. Having done considerable research I decided to purchase this tablet. I checked it out when it arrived..charged..and was NOT disappointed. It is quick..responsive and the screen is more than adequate for the money spent. I would recommend this item to anyone looking for a tablet and not wishing to spend $300 or more.
on December 31, 2012
I bought this tablet for my 10 year old for Christmas. We thought we were charging it, but come to find out the charger connection is faulty and we had to plug it in, position it just right by stacking books on the cord so it wouldn't move, and hope for somewhat of a charge. THEN, the screen freezing started. It is now in the mail, on it's way back to Amazon. My son received his replacement Kindle Fire today.
on April 28, 2013
I ordered one of these as a gift i wanted to give to my nephew. The delivery was timely but to my horror when i turned it on it did not turn on. Initially i thought that it is because the battery needs a charge so charged it for around 6 hours but the device still did not turn on. After trying it for a couple of days i finally gave up and returned it.
on November 19, 2012
Buyer Beware:
This does not even deserve 1 star. Fresh out of the box this unit freezes up constantly. Had to power off several times. Unusable. You can't expect much at this price range, however it should function as described in the ad. False advertising!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.