Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on December 1, 2012
I have had experience with cheap tablets before so I did not expect it to work like a 400+ dollar tablet and it does not. It does however run just fine. I do not have any lag bringing up settings or changing pages on either of the two we purchased. I got them for our kids to play with and wanted to get the google play accounts and wireless set up prior to them opening on Christmas morning. I find myself playing with these things more than I should... Everything I have set up on both of them has been smooth. Youtube app works great and the videos play back smooth and studder free. This was my biggest worry when ordering. The screen is really only viewable when looking dead on, but its only 7 inches, so you probably wont be sharing the view much on it anyway. The batteries did need charged for 6 hours prior to using and one of them was stuck in a battery screen flashing loop while charging the first time, but they work fine now. You have to hold the power button down for longer than any other tablet I have had to turn it on also. Wonder how many people dont figure that out..... Also, they have a poor quality screen protector factory applied. There are no tabs to peel it off with and it is applied very well with no bubbles underneath. This would be a plus but feels very rough on your fingers and blurs the screen. I was ready to not like the screen at all until I realized this was just a stick on cover and peeled it off. Glass underneath is great and it improved the touch accuracy. Durability is the only unknown and if they die in the first year of ownership, I will update this review...
on January 7, 2013
This is just like using my android phone but at a higher level! Awesome!!!!
So far I have been able to installed my Kindle App and Nook for reading. My word processor.
Yes, I can see and watch movies, I am able to even write on my weekly blog!!!! This was a big plus.
It arrived today, I haven't been able to put it down. Setup was easy, not a scratch or dent on it, very solid tablet!
It wasn't even slow!
I had purchased a SD Card at the local store and it work. I am waiting for my keyboard which it should be coming in a couple of days and I will see if it works. I did notice, the sound was low, but I haven't use my earphones yet.

For me it is working perfect. I encourage anyone interested to buy it.

I will give you an update as how its working for me again.

*****UPDATE******
The speakers work best with earplug....The sound is excellent!
The only complaint....it seems I have developed by majic a thin green line when I used the Kindle app and it wont go away.
Nothing to discourage me yet....
What has worried me, had to installed 3 times the amazon app becuase it stop working. But It could be me, that did something wrong. Still a winner for me.

*****UPDATE 01/09/2013*****
Well, the thin lines on the screen have not gone away and now I have seven in all. I did contacted the seller, they were very fast in their respond and I am shipping my tablet back. I do want to get another one and hope this one won't have the same problem. I do like this tablet and I want to keep it, just can't live with this horizontal lines.

*****UPDATE 01/11/2013*****
With great pain, I sent my tablet back to the seller for service. The thin line were getting too much for me. I miss my tablet a lot. I am anxious waiting for the results and getting my tablet back or a replacement. If this doesn't go well. Then I will buy my next choice which is the Samsung Tablet. Will let you know, the final outcome.

*****UPDATE 01/17/2013*****FINAL UPDATE
"Sadly to say am dead in the water." Regardless this tablet was great. The solutions offer by Customer Service @ BrainyDeal were totally non satisfactory. Order this item on Dec. 29th...got it the 3rd of January by the 7th had to returned it. BrainyDeal told me they didn't have this item on stock so they can't replace it now...funny that they are still taking orders as we speak.
I made more suggestion that they offer me. Now its the 17th and no tablet. The tablet is good.... just don't get it from them. Still searching for a tablet.
on November 22, 2012
great product for 2 months. liked the ICS operating system and unlike other cheap tablets, this one actually had Google Play Store. But after 2 months of low use, it's dead and won't even start up past the Android logo.

edited 1/24/13 and changed from 1 star to 4. This tablet has a bit of a quirk in it that when it's charging from the USB cable (I lost the original power plug that came with it, but have tons of USB ones), it doesn't power up (from being completely off) past the Android logo. Startup must happen when the USB cable is unplugged. Only 4 stars because of so-so battery life, but can't really complain for $79
on December 27, 2012
I gave this five stars because it met and so far exceeded expectations not because it's the best tablet on the market. It has many good points and only a few areas for concern which I'll explain below. Overall, these tablets have worked well in their first three weeks of use and I am quite pleased!

So, I purchased these for my kids as Christmas gifts. My criteria was to get a tablet that was inexpensive, was responsive to the touch, and that the kids could play their games on. There are lots of uses for the tablets but, being for kids, it's mostly games. So, after looking through lots of reviews, this one seemed to fit my criteria. I placed the order and received them a few weeks later.

They were sent in a large envelope with the retail boxes inside. Probably not the best packaging I have ever seen, but the contents were undamaged. The box contains the tablet, a small user guide, mini-USB cable, a USB to mini-USB adapter, and the power adapter that is used to charge the tablet. While we're on charging, this tablet will charge from a mini-USB cable or the separate power adapter that plugs into a dedicated power jack on the side of the tablet.

These tablets seem to be constructed well. The housing seems firm and not flimsy. The camera is on the long side which is different from the layout of many other tablets. The power and volume buttons are on the sides and have a decent feel to them. The headphone jack, power jack, and usb jack are also located on the side of the tablet and all seem to work well. The memory card slot is located on the back and our 16gb card slipped right in. I had the tablet on when I inserted the memory card the first time and it was not recognized. I powered off the tablet and then back on with the card already inserted. It was then recognized and seems to work fine.

Once the tablets are powered on, it took just a minute to go through it's start-up routine and get to the home screen. This came preloaded with a few apps. Just what you would expect to see but none of the bloatware that you so often see. I went to the settings, turned on the wi-fi and connected to my existing home network with no issues. Wi-fi speed seems to be as good as my smart-phone and the tablets stay connected and I have had no issues with lost connections.

The screen and touch are very good. These tablets have a plastic screen protector in place that I have not removed. I don't know how much this might change the sensitivity but, with this in place, it's still quite good. I have used two other more expensive name brand tablets and this one would fall right between the two in terms of touch responsiveness and touch sensitivity.

As for apps, it's been mostly games and so far, we have had no issues playing any of the games we've downloaded. In fact, the only issue we have run into so far has been with a couple weather apps. Every other app (so far) has operated flawlessly including Netflix and all of the popular games we've tried.

There are a few things that detract from it however. First the screen. It is not the highest resolution screen available and while the appearance is still quite good, you can see a difference when comparing this tablet to more expensive models. The lower resolution is stated in the description, and should not be a surprise. This is one of the trade-offs to get a less expensive tablet.

The second detractor is the battery life. With the kids playing games, they get less than two hours of continuous play before getting low battery warnings. This seems to be application dependent as using Netflix to watch a movie apparently puts much less strain on the batteries while racing games really seem to drain the batteries. I'm still trying to figure out just how much life these tablets have on a charge, but it seems to vary a lot depending on how they are used. Either way, you will not get all day use out of one charge and can expect to be tethered to an outlet at some point.

So, simply stated, it works well. The touch is responsive and quick. No problems with wi-fi or the memory card. While the screen is not the best, it is quite good. The single speaker on the back provides adequate sound and except for the weather, every app we have thrown at it works fine and the jury is still out concerning the battery. Overall, I am well pleased and I would recommend these to anyone looking for an inexpensive tablet.
on December 17, 2012
I bought this tablet mainly as a vehicle to share pictures with friends and family, seeing as I rarely print the photos I take anymore. I didn't want to invest in a "do-all" tablet for $200 as I didn't need all that capability for other things I never do. This thing works great for my purposes. Battery life isn't terrific - I seem to get about 3 hours - but I'm usually really using it for that 3 hours, opening and closing files, viewing photos, etc. I don't know if it'd last longer if all I was doing was reading text from a downloaded book.
Storage capacity isn't great, but it's easy enough to keep a micro-sd card in it to expand capacity to 32GB. Tranferring files off a flash drive took me awhile, but that's probably because this is my first Android device.
It's not super sturdy, but I don't plan on being rough with it. It is very lightweight and thin. The buttons and charge port seem a little flimsy. You get what you pay for. That said, I like what I paid for this "starter" device ($70) and would recommend it for sharing photos, the occasional ebook, and an entry into the tablet market.
on December 4, 2013
I ordered two of these tablets from AGPTek in December 2012. BOTH tablets quit working after 2-3 months. One got stuck on the home screen and wouldn't do anything else. The other wasn't able to charge because the connection inside the tablet pushed all the way down inside. I spent literally 8 MONTHS trying to get AGPTek to refund my money. Finally in December of 2013, I chatted with Amazon for 10 minutes and was able to get the full amount refunded to my card from amazon. I was only offered 50% refund from AGPTek, then after some pushing, I was only offered 75% refund; Despite the fact that these tablets come with a FULL one year warranty. I will NEVER again purchase anything from AGPTek. Their products are terrible, and their customer service is even worse!! Thank you AMAZON for showing me what real customer service looks like!!!
on December 20, 2012
I bought a similar tablet earlier to see if these were worth the money. That one worked great! When I went to buy another one that particular tablet was out of stock. I purchased this instead and it was a disaster. The machine went haywire twice. I got amazon appstore downloaded and after that the tablet kept doing its own thing, going haywire. If electronics can spaz out, that's what happened. I shut it down completely and it happened again. I immediately filed a claim to return it. I see now the original tablet I wanted to recorder is back in stock...I will give that one another shot. But I wouldn't reccomend this tablet to anyone. It was a Christmas gift and now I am not sure if both kids will have a tablet from Santa as planned.
on January 27, 2013
I purchased this item as a christmas gift for my 15 year old daughter. upon arrival the item seemed in very good operating condition. but after a couple of uses it completely stopped working. wouldnt even power on. so all together she used it about 3 times at the most. still appears to be brand new. just doesnt work. i gave two stars because it was a brand new item as described and the couple times it was used it seemed to do a good job. IMO its not worth trying to have fixed and of course the return period has expired so it just sits on her dresser. i will be purchasing a galaxy tab for her. cheaper isnt always better. i would only recommend if you absolutely can not afford a better quality system.
on November 19, 2012
I purchased two of these for my kids and have noticed multiple issues with them, same ver of android but different issues when running the same app.. example: Temple run will work on one but not the other, angry birds star wars will run on one but not the other.
Followed manufacturers instructions and charged the battery for 6 hrs. then completely discharged twice... one tablets battery never gets past 75% charged and drains very fast.
Perhaps I am being harsh due to being used to my Nexus 7 but these are way slow and I am afraid the kids will lose interest as they are very choppy and have a lot of lag.
Plus side, if they drop them or submarine them I am not out of a lot of cash...
on June 8, 2013
My son liked it until the usb port became unusable in March why i waited to review and return. Review late because I want to see what I am working with and waited well the son brought back a soso report card so he had to suffer till summer started.I cant say more than he did do good things on it including his own screensaver he published on google apps but I need it to last more than a few months. Nice average looking tablet. bright good touch screen. the e reader part is not working right.says error when using amazon for books. doesnt stay connected well..not like the others do.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.