AGPtek Professional Kitchen Knife Sharpener System Fix-angle with 4 Stones
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WITH 4 HIGH QUALITY STONES: This knife sharpener comes with 4 high quality stones. They are 180#, 400#, 800#, 1500#, which can well meet your requirement. This blade sharpening tool keeps knives razor sharp and ready to cut.
- QUICK, SIMPLE AND SAFE: AGPtEK Kitchen Knife Sharpener System is a quick and easy way to sharpen knife blade. Sharpen knives in the comfort of your home.
- GREAT BUILD QUALITY: Made using durable ABS plastic and high-grade diamond and Ceramic grinding wheel, this knife sharpening kit is designed for total durability.
- PROFESSIONAL CHOICE: If you’re looking for a high-quality, reliable knife sharpener, this is the best choice. This product will keep any straight edge steel knives constantly sharp. Your kitchen shouldn’t be without it!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We guarantee you’ll love this wonderful product. If for some reason you're unsatisfied. Send it back within 30 days to receive refund or exchange.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Quick and easy way to sharpen knife blade. This blade sharpening tool keeps knives razor sharp and ready to cut. Extend the lifespan of your cutlery and increase your cutting power with this essential kitchen tool. Make the most of the knives in your commercial or home kitchen with the help of this hard-working sharpening rod. You'll be amazed at how quickly and easily it transforms dull blades into extra sharp edges that can slice and dice like never before.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I own a sharpmaker – great product! My buddy own a real Edge Pro and it’s an awesome product but if you are going to spend what they are asking for the full kit, you might as well upgrade to the Wicked Edge and fill in the high end strops later on. At least that was my logic. Then I saw all of copies of the edge pro on Amazon. I did a little research and the patent is up on the Edge Pro. So I figured I would take a chance and compare it to my buddies. In the end I’m out $25 and I could always use it as a backup.
So what’s the result – BUY IT. It’s essentially the same thing just not as nice. The finish is not as nice but I always felt that the Edge pro was way too pricy for what it was and this proves that. But because it’s not as nice you need to get a few more things:
1) An AccuRemote (get it from amazon it’s the cheapest I have found) this allows you to determine the exact angle. You would want this anyway if you got the real Edge pro.
2) The stones in this set kinda suck. You can put an edge on a knife but its way more work that the real stones. Go over to www.chefknivestogo.com/edproac.html and pick up the real stones. I would get a 120 if you want to reprofile, a 400 and a 1000, if you want to fill in the gaps later on you can but those are main stones and a 1000 grit will give you an awesome edge. So for $70 extra you will have everything you need to put an awesome edge on a knife. Actually just $44 if you don't get the AccuRemote. You need the stones the AccuRemote is just a bonus and will allow you to really dictate the exact angle of the edge. Hope this helps.
The stones are junk though. They worked for me, but the rough stone that I use to reshape the edge is not lasting well at all and is wearing down unevenly. It also seems like the stone isn't a solid block. I swear I am starting to wear into what seems to be a plastic core of some sort. As the other reviews state, expect to buy proper quality stones to replace these "starter stones".
However, even though I now have to buy new stones, it is still way cheaper than buying the high priced alternative.
I also am accustomed to working at differing positions, making this system a bit awkward to me. I did put a nice edge on a butcher knife quickly after some adjustments with muscle memory. I believe that this tool will become a well utilized part of knife/edge maintenance within its intended use. I will update this after making a few items (with photos...).
What to expect when honing; start with a coarse grit, this establishes a root depth. Think of it as deep saw marks, coarse and rough. Switch to a slightly finer grit and hone again, not going deeper than your initial coarse root depth. Switch to a finer grit stone again and repeat. Bottom line is if you attempt to go below the root depth, you burnish the surface of the material got are working on. This essentially smears the metal, laying the surface over, just like folding a cloth over itself. The first use will open up that metal and result in an edge that doesn't last. Continue the process, changing to finer grit stones. Stroping the edge is the last step, essentially polishing the edge to perfection, removing the burr that develops through that labor of love process and result in a longer lived edge. Done correctly, with a good quality carbon steel tool, that edge will last from field dressing to final butchering of the deer you fell or the carvings you are working. Wood carving is hard on an edge, as is Shaving. Beard hair is no different than cutting the same diameter (thickness) of copper, yes the metal. That puts shaving in a new light.
I have received Edge Pro stones. They have made an amazing difference to the performance of this product. Well worth the price.
Note : Still to be done is a revision to the clamping mechanism. A stiffer plate with a quick release system will increase usability.
Most recent customer reviews
The stones are sub par they seem very soft so the knife acts like a scraper leaving...Read more