Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on June 22, 2014
Bought this mount as a gift. Gave it to my son for Christmas. He put it on his board about 4 months before its first use so the mount was snug on the board with no chance of it coming off. He went to mainland mexico on a trip and after a couple surf sessions the black go pro mount broke off of the white plastic part that was attached to the board. The leash snapped and the go pro was lost. I would not recommend this product to anyone as there is much better mounts out there. I tried to get my go pro replaced but the customer service was little to no help. Do not buy from them!
on February 7, 2015
The mount is quite wide and probably better suited for a SUP. It was way too wide for all of my boards.
on March 6, 2014
Exactly what I ordered. Its a shame that you can stick the mount only once and then you must leave it on, anyways, I knew that before I made the purchase. 5 stars would mean that the Item brought something cool that I didnt expect. This item is what I ordered and the quality is excellent.
on November 24, 2014
poor quality

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.