Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on October 31, 2013
I have ordered this item 2x now and both times I did not get the bonus XP Rune III it promotes in the title. The first time I had to call Amazon support and they asked me to wait 24 hours to see if the system would automatically send it. It did not so I called them back and they were able to manually send me the code. The second order I had the same issue, only when I called them for support on it they told me they are out of codes. After almost 3 weeks I'm still waiting for resolution on that. I would avoid buying this until they fix these issues, though it will be hard to know when they do without testing it.... :(
on March 19, 2014
The transaction went perfectly for me, and very quickly as well. I got my code, entered it on the Aion website and bam, got my item in game right away.

I forget if I received the bonus item or not, but I believe I did. I honestly don't remember what it was or care to check. :) I was only interested in the Ncoin.

No fault of Amazon, but I need to inform you guys on Ncoin for Aion.

I ordered the 1100 ncoin for $15. To be brutally honest, that amount doesn't really buy you anything of any value. I've never seen a game with such an expensive cash shop. You need to spend around $30 of "real" cash before you can even get a decent mount in this game. It's about the same if you want a permanent "pack" pet to store your items. 1100 ncoin won't even get you the 18 slot pack pet, let alone the 30 slot.

So, unless you really want something valuable in-game, you're going to have to spend quite a bit of money. Personally, I'd rather pay a $15 sub a month and be able to get all pets/mounts/etc, in game, in the form of quests, etc. If I decide to quit the game after subbing for a few months, that's cheaper for me, plus I'll be able to get all the in-game items I want just by questing.

I've been playing MMO's since even before UO, so I've see my share of MMO's, subs, cash shops, etc. Aion's is one of the most expensive I've seen, and is simply just not worth it. For $30, I expect something fairly uber in my game, or *several* valuable items. You're lucky to get ONE decent item for $30.
on August 21, 2015
Bit more expensive than buying from gamestop I think, but I was too lazy to leave the house so I just bought from Amazon. The only problem was the aion website was under maintainence and I couldn't get the NC until a few days after. The drop boost it comes with is nice though.
on January 30, 2015
Fast download, super easy to use. Applied the code, NCcoin showed up immediately. Logged in and the bonus items were in my mailbox. :)
on May 11, 2016
Too bad it's gone.
on December 5, 2015
The codes work as intended and are a good option for those that have trouble purchasing Ncoin through the official game site. As for the game itself you have to ask yourself if it is worth putting anymore money into at this point.
on July 10, 2015
it was a fast delivery! nice
on May 5, 2014
Awesome feature for game players. Being able to buy game time code cards from Amazon is so much easier that having to search for them at a retail outlet.
on October 19, 2014
Works great for me every single time. Love the speed and the bonuses!

For in game items - Make sure to go to:

Aion account<Manage Account<Aion<Apply-In-Game items and select your server / character! :)
on February 2, 2016
So quick and easy! Will definitely purchase again from Amazon. Got my items for bonus as listed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.