Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Showing 1-10 of 267 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 276 reviews
on January 10, 2018
Very Good..
on December 29, 2017
I don't review many products, but this one deserves it. As a former football player and marine, the first 30 years of my life were pretty rough on my body, my legs in particular. Over the last 15 years I've put on a substantial amount of weight. Within the last year, I've lost a good portion of my excess weight and become more active. The increase in activity has caused a lot of pain and long recovery times. I refuse to poison my body with painkillers. I reserve that for Mr. Johnny Walker. Lol! After long periods of activity, I slip these guys on and after a 45 minute session, the pain is gone. Super impressed. Definitely worth the money. The description and measurements were accurate enough that I was able to order the appropriate cuff extensions and everything fit perfectly.
on December 13, 2017
This works GREAT on my lymph-edema! I use it on the lowest settings per my doctor and the welling is greatly reduced, as well as the pain. For sore muscles, I bump it up and it is like getting a deep tissue massage. Great product!
on December 10, 2017
I have linfedema because the cancer,and It's work very good,I recomend...
on December 2, 2017
I luv this...a bit cumbersome putting it on to fit...especially if u have fat thighs which most people who benefit Most from this product DO have. Don't know why , with OBESITY epidemic,Manufacturers refuse to adjust.
Expensive. But I bit the bullet with no regrets.
on November 23, 2017
My wife and I use it twice a day!
on November 22, 2017
I am an elite (and masters) level cyclist looking for some extra recovery between race sessions and after workouts/racing. This product is fantastic. I have used the Normatec boots and the Air Relax works just as great! Note that the Normatec has 5 sections versus Air Relax's 4 sections in the boot. However, at 1/4 of the price the Air Relax is a great deal. The Air Relax boots have 4 pressure settings - but the 4th setting is SUPER intense and I can't imagine anyone using that setting unless there was some medical reason to do so. An improvement to this machine would be more intermediate settings (like Normatec which has 7 settings). There are 3 built-in modes that last for 15 minutes at a time which can be used multiple times - just make sure the machine is within arms reach to push the buttons! You can select different sections that you want to focus on - which is a nice feature. You can purchase additional accessories at the Air Relax web site.
review image
on November 20, 2017
Not much to say other than I love this thing!
on November 17, 2017
Pressure is awesome and I like that you can compress segments.
on November 8, 2017
My mother tried this for her leg swelling, but it squeezed so tightly that it caused a fracture of her heel bone. They should list osteoporosis as a contraindication. It is poorly designed in that regard.