|Manufacturer||AIRCAT Pneumatic Tools|
|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.25 x 3 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||1056-XL|
|Color||Silver & Grey|
|Material||Composite and metal|
|Power Source||Air Powered|
|Torque||550 Foot Pounds|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Sound Level||85 dB|
|Included Components||Impact wrench|
|Warranty Description||2 Years|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
AIRCAT 1056-XL 1/2" Compact Composite Impact Wrench
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 550 ft-lbs of torque
- Weighs only 2.5 lbs.
- Patented comfort grip, trigger and power management switch
- Patented silencing technology - only 85 dBA
- Reliable Jumbo Hammer mechanism for durability
- Patented trigger mounted F/R switch and power management system for easy one hand operation
- Two Year Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
AIRCAT 1056-XL 1/2" Composite Compact Impact Wrench
- Provides 550 ft-lb maximum torque
- Low weight composite housing reduces weight to 2.5 lbs.
- Reliable jumbo hammer mechanism delivers maximum power, while increasing reliability
- Patented "Silencing Technology" reduces the noise level to 85 dBA
- Patented grip has been ergonomically designed to perfectly fit the hand, providing unmatched comfort for the user
- Newly patented trigger mounted combined reverse and power management switch provides ultimate control and one-hand operation
- Provides ultimate reliability with the triple heat treated ”alloy steel hammer mechanism parts and anvil
- Square Drive (in.) 1/2
- Air Cons. 8 (CFM)
- Bolt Capacity 9/16
- Air Inlet NPT/BSP 1/4 (in.)
- Rec. Hose Size 3/8 (in.)
- Weight 2.5 (lbs.)
- Length 4.25 (in.)
- Free Speed 9,000 (RPM)
AIRCAT PNEUMATIC TOOLS
The AIRCAT line represents the most significant advances in the performance of pneumatic power tools in nearly 30 years. Founded in 1998, our tool line has a substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque. AIRCAT also incorporates ergonomically engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operator’s hands, wrists and arms. AIRCAT features fine-tuned exhaust muffler technology in most tools, which allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise. More power. Half the noise. AIRCAT is committed to product innovation, high quality levels, high service levels and continued development and expansion of the AIRCAT, NITROCAT and VIBROTHERM DRIVE brands. VIBROTHERM DRIVE are a new assortment of impact wrenches up to 3/4" drive that provide longer working life, lower vibration and shorter length-coupled with "state of the art" cosmetic styling.
Compare with similar items
AIRCAT 1150 "Killer Torque" 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench, Medium, Black
AIRCAT 1076-XL 3/8" Compact Composite Impact Wrench,Silver & Grey
NitroCat 1200-K 1/2-Inch Kevlar Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Clutch Mechanism
Aircat 1058-VXL 1/2" Drive Compact Impact Wrench,Red, Black, Silver
Astro Pneumatic Tool 1822 ONYX 1/2" Nano Impact Wrench - 450ft/lb
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||4.25 x 3.00 x 7.00 inches||7.50 x 2.80 x 7.00 inches||4.25 x 3.00 x 7.00 inches||9.25 x 8.50 x 3.00 inches||4.50 x 2.40 x 6.50 inches||3.85 x 2.38 x 7.50 inches|
|Power Source||Air Powered||Air Powered||Air Powered||Air Powered||Air Powered||air-powered|
|Voltage||0 volts||0 volts||—||0 volts||—||0.01 volts|
The AIRCAT 1056-XL is a 1/2" Drive composite, compact impact wrench. Weighing only 2.5 lbs and measuring just 4.25" in length, the 1056-XL produces 550 ft-lbs of torque. It has a Jumbo Hammer mechanism made from triple heat-treated Ni-Cr-Mo alloy steel for power and reliability. There are several patents on the 1056-XL including the AIRCAT style grip for comfort, he silencing technology that reduces the noise down to 85 dBA and the trigger mounted combined F/R switch and power management switch. All this in a Kevlar composite housing with AIRCAT’s 2 Year Warranty.