- Hand Wash Only
- Stylish - This urban style light wind proof Windbreaker jacket is the perfect lifestyle garment for men or teen boys. Its great with jeans, shorts, sweatpants, back to school. lightweight breathable fabric, Full of dynamism and vitality and never outdated.
- Design - Fashion letter Print design, Lightweight Windbreaker jacket featuring a front zipper placket,Protective cap hood with adjustable pull string lock and elastic cuffs can keep warm in cold weather.These color block hoodies will catch everyones eyes!
- Occasions - lightweight windbreaker jacket features with modern fashionable cut,fashion and cozy which can be wear during spring and autumn seasons, perfect for daily wear.
- Recommended - DO NOT suggest washing in the washer.Recommended hand wash gently with water or laundry detergent.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
REASONS FOR CHOOSING US
Simple & Practical - stylish simplicity, slim fit, matching any trousers;unique stitching, durable material, making the jacket more practical.
This Lightweight Windbreaker Jacket could be used as an active jacket, cycling jacket or hiking jacket.
You never have to worry it will be out of date!
S--Bust:42.5'' --Shoulder :19.2''--Sleeve:24.4''--Length:28.7''.
Made with polyester this windbreaker jacket is ultra-light and super comfortable to wear. Keeps you protected from the light rain and the wind, while not feeling anything on you.Great for running, skiing, snowboarding, camping, hiking and training.
Lightweight Windbreaker jacket featuring a front zipper placket
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12 x 11 x 0.5 inches; 10.41 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : June 29, 2017
- ASIN : B073H5KTD2
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The hood has a weird flap on the top that mostly just flops down and obscures my vision, so I usually just tuck it underneath.
The hood and bottom hem have drawstrings which is convenient if it's too windy.
The pockets are large and have snap fastener closures.
Looks as expected. Fit as expected. Water-resistant.
As other reviews have said, the material is very poor for a windbreaker and the price. Fresh out of the package and within the pockets there are already loose seams and the material is coming undone into strings. After several days of light wear (only wore it to the mall and a few classes) more and more seams came undone. I'd put movie tickets or receipts in the pockets only to take them out dragging more and more strings with it.